New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, I tried to warn them 💁🏻‍♀️ Holly outed them in her stories and she’s changed her Insta profile pic. A good reminder to check! It was very easy to work out.
Hi, it was me 🥲😂 I asked the mods to delete my original post and there was another post someone made with a screenshot of HM’s story with my details.

Lesson learned, check your tit before you post it. It is what it is, I’ll own that I’m a witch and now people know who I am. It’s just the internet though 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I found it interesting she's telling Ellie not to tone police people and then the next second tone policing Ellie 🤔
Also ellie is making her own post on her own page. She's not commenting on Danni's page telling her how it is. Jessie thinks she knows everything about everything.

Reactions: 19
So sorry people have said that to you because it is in no way true! Anyone can miss out by not considering alternatives in any circumstance. However, I think it's this 'stay in your lane' thinking that actually offended me from some of the CF talk (yes it was my choice to take offence and I sat with it for a while to reflect before reacting). I cannot fathom why people such as DD think that just cause I'm now a mum that I didn't once completely get the CF life and I would never judge people for not having kids (or even recommend them) . We are all valid and just because you have made one choice (or had it made for you) does not mean you cannot see the other side or even contribute to that community.
Sorry meant the "stay in your lane" thing by people really truly caring on how others are living their life. It doesn't make any difference to my life that you have kids nor does it affect yours that I don't have them :) Definitely wasn't meant as an insult - sorry!

Reactions: 1
Lara is the best and I'm so pleased she's ditched that arrogant POS. Bet she's had a tough time though 😔
She posted in her story, that she had been an abusive relationship that had since ended. Byron’s video is all “there was never any physical abusive” um newsflash genius, stop with your gaslighting. Abusive doesn’t need to by physical, you fuckwit. He also wanks on about how people are misconstruing his comment about adults being responsible for wbeyrhjng that happens in their lives. But he said this in response about Rape victims. And he’s crying that some people have shared the screenshot of his comment. He’s also all “this came from sharing a really great quote” which sure, the quote in isolation is ok (ish) but it’s said by Andrew Tate. And he’s being purposefully ignorant to not acknowledge that that’s a problem.

Also ellie is making her own post on her own page. She's not commenting on Danni's page telling her how it is. Jessie thinks she knows everything about everything.
Yes!!!! Jessie was AWFUL in her comments. So patronizing. Someone called her out in the comments too. Good on them!

Reactions: 15
Congratulations to Amy Carlyon for managing to hold off her vitriol about Ardern for at least a couple of hours. 😂

When I started following her she used to post her rabid pro National anti Labour tit all the time. We get it Amy, you come from a rich family. 😂 Soz I have a bit of witch Eating Crackers with her.
You don't have to be from a rich family to support National 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 5
What a witch. She couldn't even add in a comment to say sorry that you're struggling to conceive or something along those lines. I never used to want kids at all and still didn't right up until my baby was born! Couldn't live without my baby now and don't miss my child free life at all. I hope Ellie gets her Bubba
Lol it's because they're talking about each other! DD does say things sometimes that disses people with kids, like "I can buy myself nice things and can go do this and this because I don't have kids' basically implying that people with kids don't have nice things etc. I've seen heaps of DD stories being snarky thinking she's better than others because she's "child free" lol. I'm not sure if there is any other nz influencer that talks about child free as much as Danni, I think Ellie is talking about her lol, so DD commented acting dumb and now Ellie is probably trying to save face not thinking DD would comment. Why would you share a instagram post if you are aiming your message at people on tik tok.

Reactions: 7
Yea she didn't need to say all that. She acts like she is superior and her thoughts are always right
Yup. She gets wheeled out as being sO eThIcAl and kNoWLeDgAbLe on things? Why? It’s bleeping annoying. She’s mates with Skete too huh? Did the ‘takeover’ bullshit

Lol it's because they're talking about each other! DD does say things sometimes that disses people with kids, like "I can buy myself nice things and can go do this and this because I don't have kids' basically implying that people with kids don't have nice things etc. I've seen heaps of DD stories being snarky thinking she's better than others because she's "child free" lol. I'm not sure if there is any other nz influencer that talks about child free as much as Danni, I think Ellie is talking about her lol, so DD commented acting dumb and now Ellie is probably trying to save face not thinking DD would comment. Why would you share a instagram post if you are aiming your message at people on tik tok.
Ellie should just unfollow DD. When I saw Ellie’s post I immediately went to look and see if she follows DD and she does. She was definitely talking about her. DD makes it her whole personality and is so over the top.

Reactions: 8
Watching Marnie's story just made me feel so uncomfortable. I understand it must be so hard for her and her family, but the way she talks about Mack is really yuck. It comes across as 'he makes me feel this way', rather than 'the situation makes me feel this way'. Which attaches all this negativity towards him, as just an innocent kid who clearly is struggling. It makes me so sad.
What I don’t get though is that in every picture he seems dressed normally, running and playing normally, he had a plate full of food like all the other kids? I . Yeah he may be full on and have ADHD but she makes out hes severely autistic (the way she describes his behaviour and level of need) in the way she speaks about him. I found it very telling the psychiatrist wouldn’t take him on and suggested a child psychotherapist.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Danni ever thinks about the fact that she has the lifestyle she does, not because she's childfree but because she has a husband who supports her while she fluffs about on the internet for a "job"?

There are plenty of people who don't have the luxury of spare time to stay in bed half the day or money to buy nice things etc, and it's got nothing to do with whether they have kids or not.

I guess saying "what I love about being a privileged stay at home snarky witch" just isn't as catchy as "what I love about being childfree" though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Christie’s stories are so strange today. I think she’s only posting support for DD to go against the grain. Pretending she doesn’t read Tattle 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry meant the "stay in your lane" thing by people really truly caring on how others are living their life. It doesn't make any difference to my life that you have kids nor does it affect yours that I don't have them :) Definitely wasn't meant as an insult - sorry!
Totally didn't take offence from your comment. Likewise I was referring to the influencers insisting that once you have a kid you are somehow pigeonholed. I just wish DD had stuck with the home decor and thrift shopping. Ironically I watched that content to lament on my previous CF years since op shops and 2 year olds don't mix well and I've had to give up some of my retro home ideas to make room for some peppa pig themed items!

Reactions: 5
Ugh Marnie online airing out her child’s dirty laundry once again. Saying she doesn’t want to get a diagnosis from a psychologist and wants some ‘holistic’ diagnosis and help. Makes me mad, her kid is not giving her a hard time, he’s having a hard time 😔. I think I need to unfollow at this stage, it’s so upsetting how that child gets treated, all her spontaneous big plans and adventures must be total torture for him.
💯 agree! She’s erratic and unsettled and flitting from one hare brained scheme to another and then back and blaming everyone and anything else for her plans not working out. The comments about him terrorising and holding 4 adults to ransom or hostage. Ffs. He was 3. You’re the fuckong adults you stupid fuckwits! “We had to give up our commune lifestyle”. Oh duck off. Stop using him as an excuse for things not working out

Christie’s stories are so strange today. I think she’s only posting support for DD to go against the grain. Pretending she doesn’t read Tattle 🤐
She’s a stupid bleep too!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You don't have to be from a rich family to support National 🤷🏼‍♀️
Dunno why a poor person would vote for tax cuts for the rich though? 😂 talk about kicking yourself in the teeth!

I wonder if Danni ever thinks about the fact that she has the lifestyle she does, not because she's childfree but because she has a husband who supports her while she fluffs about on the internet for a "job"?

There are plenty of people who don't have the luxury of spare time to stay in bed half the day or money to buy nice things etc, and it's got nothing to do with whether they have kids or not.

I guess saying "what I love about being a privileged stay at home snarky witch" just isn't as catchy as "what I love about being childfree" though 🤣
I wonder how long Danni will mine this for content, because if she ever decides to have a kid her following will turn on her so hard.
Wish she’d go back to the home decor too, I liked that. Had to unfollow the child free content, it was so vapid.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

What I don’t get though is that in every picture he seems dressed normally, running and playing normally, he had a plate full of food like all the other kids? I . Yeah he may be full on and have ADHD but she makes out hes severely autistic (the way she describes his behaviour and level of need) in the way she speaks about him. I found it very telling the psychiatrist wouldn’t take him on and suggested a child psychotherapist.
I would bet all the money in my bank account that he has FAS

Okay, I'm catching up on all the comments lol. I feel a little sorry for Ellie, I think she has a point and just like every other Influencer, she is sharing her feelings/thoughts. Her post was a bold move because it was pretty obvious who she was referring to and that's why DD and them are all coming along to comment. Feels like high school. Both sides are valid and can be talked about but not in the patronizing way DD does it. She just doesn't see it or understand how it would make someone else feel who say has struggled with fertility etc, eg Ellie because she's a bleep lol.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.