New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, Danni Duncan…I only watched her stories for the second time today when all of this popped off.

That “oooo I’m feeling clucky, quick, give me 5 reasons why I shouldn’t have kids” thing was so cringe.

Basically all of the reasons she gave were based around “ew…doing things I don’t feel like doing is gross and nobody should make me feel like I have to, and why should I be inconvenienced?”.

It all just comes across as immature and ultimately a really selfish view on the world. Life can get inconvenient, it’s kind of what happens when you grow up and deal with the real world. Work is inconvenient. Real friendships and family relationships often call on us to do things for people that we love that aren’t convenient or fun. That’s not a reason not to try, unless you have zero resilience and just want everything to be served up to you for your entertainment.

I mean, good on her for not subjecting a child to having a parent who is that self-centred I guess.
She really looks like Casey Anthony and I can't bring myself to watch her stuff because of it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am so sorry about this. I struggled with infertility for years and was luckily blessed with my daughter but I'll never forget the pain to get here.
Thank hun it’s been hard- we have now had to decided enough is enough, so will be childless by circumstance. I do get really wound up by influencers that witch and winge about their children and/or harp on about how amazing it is to be child free, either way they should just count themselves fucken lucky and they had a choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Talz playing the poor me card 🙄
Ohhhh duck off !!!! You get told at the start when you enrol etc how much the fees are , you fill out forms & know /get notified how much winz pays ! You know how much you have to pay , she would of known , but there seems to be a break down in communication somewhere , however she would of known when she enrolled them it wasn’t for fucken free

Talz playing the poor me card 🙄
How does anyone feel sorry for her ??? Next she gonna start a give a little to pay it 🫣

Reactions: 15
I thought she was in her 30’s?
I think he is more than just ADHD from what she talks about. My concern will be when she gets her diagnosis she won’t want the medication etc because it’s not a holistic approach.
You can’t have it both ways. She should have just done with day care through them to get the funding rather than waiting so long especially as she is making it sound terrible.
That’s the thing, if he has ADHD the right medication will do wonders for him. But she’s stuck on her holistic train. Why not use a child psych to get a diagnosis/meds and some holistic practitioner to hold your hand? Poor child needs more help and understanding than she’s giving him

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Ohhhh duck off !!!! You get told at the start when you enrol etc how much the fees are , you fill out forms & know /get notified how much winz pays ! You know how much you have to pay , she would of known , but there seems to be a break down in communication somewhere , however she would of known when she enrolled them it wasn’t for fucken free

How does anyone feel sorry for her ??? Next she gonna start a give a little to pay it 🫣
Yep it really pisses me off how entitled she is being at the moment about the daycare! Of course you have to blimmin pay for your under 1 year old like dah that’s so bleeping obvious and it’s common to have to pay a bit extra for over 2s as well. Especially when she is also going on about how much money she is raking in with OF too.
She’s probably just pissed off that she didn’t get away with it , so would have known she needed to pay.

Reactions: 10
She is awful. I feel so much for her Mack. I’m sure it is hard but she comes across like a massive asshole. Also she drank all through her pregnancy with him.
I don’t know much about Mack’s challenges, but if she drank all thru her pregnancy with him then she’s prob only got herself to blame.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I had wondered who the commune life had stopped. Poor Mack everything is blamed on him. Gosh aren't they both not working? Surely 2 adults without work can manage to look after 3 kids... And if they can't, why the hell are they having another 🙄

Reactions: 7
I see Claire Moros has been gifted an E&Co set too. Seriously yuck E&Co why would you gift to the 3 amigos who could all afford it themselves and who all have the same follower base, dumb marketing.

Reactions: 6
“Wahh wahhh I didn’t/don’t have a village 😭😭
Few hours later, kids at her parents. I don’t think she understands what having a village means lol
Oh duck right off.

I have three kids including a newborn. Zero family here. No village. It is HARD.

Her kids are OLD! They entertain themselves. She doesn't work. What the duck. No.

Reactions: 15
Oh duck right off.

I have three kids including a newborn. Zero family here. No village. It is HARD.

Her kids are OLD! They entertain themselves. She doesn't work. What the duck. No.
I don't understand why she had to spend yesterday dragging the kids to work things and then send them to their room with devices, when today she is childfree and crocheting?!
She's next level 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I don't get it hasn't skate shared many Sunday sticks about DD??
Yes but tame ones
Danni shared Clementine Fords podcast about being child free! This! Clementine does it in a way that engages the audience. I like what she’s says and she does it so well Danni does not!

Reactions: 8
Yes but tame ones
Danni shared Clementine Fords podcast about being child free! This! Clementine does it in a way that engages the audience. I like what she’s says and she does it so well Danni does not!
She is just inflammatory- and is loving it! So sassy!
B04F921D-B229-4884-B021-26BFA5551DB3.jpeg
B86EC0E2-1893-442B-B9D1-0407CC1E0EE9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She really does think people are out to get her or prove her wrong. We aren’t Danni, heck I would still follow you if your content was like Clementines but you come off as condescending and arrogant. I don’t care if you have kids or not your body, your choice.

Reactions: 9
Nana is following Louisa but Louisa isn’t following Nana. Wonder if they will be besties again when they eventually shift to whanganui or of COG will get caught in the middle

Reactions: 1
Danni is so going to have a kid. Then her ‘space’ will be all about the phases of life and having the power to change your mind bla bla bla.

just reading the comments in Ellie’s post now and can’t get past Jessie Guru and the hun. I hate the word hun so much now thanks to MLM cunts. I read it like she’s really talking down to Ellie.

Reactions: 34
Ellie’s response to Jessie Guru’s mega patronising comment was well put I thought. And I don’t often think she comes across as very smart of mature (my eyes couldn’t have rolled back further following her Italy food and it being dirty chat) and she spells debt as dept lol in her recent stories.

The ‘hun’ twice a sentence was condescending enough but that whole novel missed the point of Ellie’s post. But because Jessie knows ✨aaaaalll about both sides of the issue✨ 🙄🙄 she’s an expert on how Ellie’s feelings are wrong and how she must be confused and has mis-directed her distress because of the “fertility hormones”.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.