New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I.swear she didn't used to be this bad but since they moved up North have slowly got more extreme on the '"crunchy.mom" wellness cult thing.
She’s always been into this stuff. She was going to study to be an Ayurvedic doctor before she had kids. But like every bandwagon she jumps on, it probably was a master plan than lasted all of 5 minutes.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow bringingbackbecs.. how much does she charge for her coaching? It’s infuriating that she won’t just tell you without having to go through a whole lot of hoops

Why is she going to the doctor? She has covid that is what the doctor is going to tell her.
Cause she’s a bleeping fruit-loop. She says her doctor is amazing etc etc but trust me….he/she would think she was batshit crazy and just feels sorry for her🙄

What does that even say???? 🤔 Im (😒) a cancer ❤ ????????
Is the person who she made it for star sign cancer??

Seriously the GP must see her name come up as next patient and go oh duck what now.
And has a quick sip from his hip flask🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cause she’s a bleeping fruit-loop. She says her doctor is amazing etc etc but trust me….he/she would think she was batshit crazy and just feels sorry for her🙄

Is the person who she made it for star sign cancer??

And has a quick sip from his hip flask🤣🤣🤣
It would take more than a sip to get through a 10 min conversation with her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she going to the doctor? She has covid that is what the doctor is going to tell her.
Bahahah was thinking the same thing. And she goes on about TV time which is everyday in sickness or in health. Stop making excuses Maria. What else can the kids do other than watching tv, making rice bread for you or playing lego tho?

Does anyone follow bringingbackbecs.. how much does she charge for her coaching? It’s infuriating that she won’t just tell you without having to go through a whole lot of hoops
yes I do and have done her coaching. She is lovely but it’s so expensive. Was around $150 a week. Looking back not worth it cos when I stopped she just stopped all contact. Was supposed to do a gym plan for me every 6-8wks and never got one. Now looking at it I think how does an overweight coach help people lose weight when they clearly aren’t losing any themselves.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm wondering if anyone here has every seen a geniuine smile on the face of Mark from LFYD or is it always that pained looked grimace?
How does someone on a trip like that look so depressed the whole time?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is why you don't have polish or art on your nails in hospo! Has those little balls on nails and can see some have come off so yuck! What if it's in the food? So small you wouldn't see it in the food and people could be eating it 🤢 Follow food handling rules

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
This is why you don't have polish or art on your nails in hospo! Has those little balls on nails and can see some have come off so yuck! What if it's in the food? So small you wouldn't see it in the food and people could be eating it 🤢 Follow food handling rules
That is bleeping disgusting .

I'm wondering if anyone here has every seen a geniuine smile on the face of Mark from LFYD or is it always that pained looked grimace?
I thought the same too. He looks depressed. And I always wondered why he was the one always dealing with the baby until I read on here this morning that he’s the bio dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Because he’s paying for the whole thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like how they have said house made lemon curd. I call bs on that

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.