New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HMHC had tv time at 7 cos she no energy to do anything with her kids but I’m sure her kids look old enough do entertain themselves isn’t one almost old enough for intermediate soon

Reactions: 9
It will be the barkers stuff in Gilmour’s. Same aisle as her caramel 🤣

The sharing of inside things and constant tagging of her using the mugs has been cut right back

Wonder if nana and COG are keeping an eye on here and distancing themselves 🤣

I imagine them to all be a very gossipy behind everyone’s backs type of group

What does Ariana have to do with Jordan’s baby shower 🤣

Who even is Ariana 🤣
Yeah it's almost like they are distancing themselves. I guess affairs aren't in keeping with their Christian values

Reactions: 1
Jess has not put in the hard yards when using caramel sauce and whatever else from a bottle 😂

Reactions: 4
I know Shaanxo has her own thread, but I can't find it...but can someone just quickly tell me whyyyyy her new house has a lift??? Is it 30 story's high or something

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
When she phones up the receptionist has a secret code word to warn the doctor 🤣
[/QUOTE]
I'm not kidding, I work in the health sector and some patients files pop up in certain colours which mean certain things.
And some get sent back to reception after being seen, in certain colours, one in particular meaning do not book again 🤣🤣😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ugh Shayden, yes this is an ad and you know it. Why make such a big deal about declaring it Mr Marketing Guru? 🙄View attachment 1400709
Glad someone said it! For someone who goes on so much about his job in marketing he doesn’t seem to know much about something so simple. All of his PGG Wrightson ADS are ADS 🤦🏽‍♀️ He is advertising PGG why the duck else would he post it cause no one in their demographic would know anything about them if he didn’t work for them.
And all your lawn care tit mate.
And irrigation.
And socks.
And whatever else you ‘buy’ from work.

Reactions: 5
Oh my god come on people. As if they were covered in body fluid and she just jumped in to bed 🙄 give the woman a break her child was probably screaming who nos but I highly doubt she would happily cover her in filth and then sleep in it god damn some of yous are rediculous
Might pay to remember where you're posting, and what the tattle rules are re: moderating. ;)

If you want to start a rave thread about an influencer, that's also possible on tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When she phones up the receptionist has a secret code word to warn the doctor 🤣
I'm not kidding, I work in the health sector and some patients files pop up in certain colours which mean certain things.
And some get sent back to reception after being seen, in certain colours, one in particular meaning do not book again 🤣🤣😅😅
[/QUOTE]
duck I love that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah it's almost like they are distancing themselves. I guess affairs aren't in keeping with their Christian values
Nana has interestingly enough removed her weekly church story and mid week life group story since the recent attention on Arise. Still likes the page so I’m guessing is still a member.

The stuff going on at Arise seems as Christian like as her bff cheating on her husband with her friends husband - yuck yuck yuck!

Reactions: 7
I don't know why Louisa bothered to cover up the school the girls are enrolling at when a quick Google will show what it is 🙄

Edit: **might be enrolling at

• Haha
I don't know why Louisa bothered to cover up the school the girls are enrolling at when a quick Google will show what it is 🙄

Edit: **might be enrolling at
Hahahha I know. There are only 2 Queen Charlotte in picton or MGC.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.