New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got blocked from her "paid" account cos i didnt pay her $50. Like get the duck outta here Holly, i aint paying lol

Bet she dosnt pay for anything with that new man aye, like goes away and she's bitchea about everything it's like you didn't even pay for the room šŸ˜†

Reactions: 3
I used to actually really enjoy them and could look past most of their oblivious rich person crap. But this morning when he showed the video of the woman bending over and said here's some eye candy for you? Yea na I've given them a big unfollow now.
The eye candy was the topless man with the abs at the very end of that story. Not the woman!

Reactions: 1
Holly seems to hate white people. Even gives ā€œwhite passing Māoriā€ a hard time. Whatā€™s up with that? She used to be interesting but now itā€™s all just a bit gross

Ugh Peeni begging for likes. Itā€™s not the algorithm babe, itā€™s the fact you tried to steal fruit and had the audacity to complain about them not letting you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else get frustrated with Lou Morley hands always flying around? She was commenting on herself in her old videos other day saying how embarrassed she was of how she use to talk on camera, hope she starts feeling same about arms and hands flying soon, looks like she's always got beef with her phone trying to start a fight

What do u get if u pay her $50? Like i get it if its an only fan account but its not.

Nothing, just the "privilege" to follow her she's lazy as she sits on her arse all day judging others or goes and blows the money she does have on utter crap then begs for money it's so ugly, you know when she's broke when she does the whole pay to follow me or I'll block you, then no one pays sp she comes back on her account cause she needs attention. Dont see how she can trust her "daddy" when he was cheating on his mrs getting with sex workers then stuck with her, he's just going to go do same to her I feel

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone else get frustrated with Lou Morley hands always flying around? She was commenting on herself in her old videos other day saying how embarrassed she was of how she use to talk on camera, hope she starts feeling same about arms and hands flying soon, looks like she's always got beef with her phone trying to start a fight

Nothing, just the "privilege" to follow her she's lazy as she sits on her arse all day judging others or goes and blows the money she does have on utter crap then begs for money it's so ugly, you know when she's broke when she does the whole pay to follow me or I'll block you, then no one pays sp she comes back on her account cause she needs attention. Dont see how she can trust her "daddy" when he was cheating on his mrs getting with sex workers then stuck with her, he's just going to go do same to her I feel
Ohhh Louā€™s hands - canā€™t stand . Itā€™s like sheā€™s a wannabe gangster flipping all the hand signals.
I thought the old her was much sweeter + no hands going to town.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ohhh Louā€™s hands - canā€™t stand . Itā€™s like sheā€™s a wannabe gangster flipping all the hand signals.
I thought the old her was much sweeter + no hands going to town.

Totaly agree seemed so sweet before hands flying drive me nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The big church, the only church, the church of jesus, the one and only jesus. The one that shows the way and guides her and speaks to her.... im pretty sure he was the one who told her to move to a small town and home school her kids because mainstream was just not the right way and OMG now he is saying to move to a city and put her kids back in the devils schools. Sooooo confusing!!!!!
Jesus she is too much! Out the gate PreacheršŸ™Œ

People should report Hannah laityā€™s storyā€™s and latest posts into ASA.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.