New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh…loving Ellie’s belly ad tonight for a tidalhair hair mask and last week it was the Ecostore hair bars …the two brands really don’t align….what a sellout! Her only content now is #ads and “iv got a migraine” 🥱 🥱

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Does this mean poor Phil is on kids duty while MFM lies in bed or on the couch coz poor me 😔 honestly, that guy deserves a better fate, and a haircut!
That’s exactly how I read it. Wouldn’t matter if he was
Sick or not. He’d still be on kids
Duty. Is this her second bout of
COVID? How convenient for her.

Reactions: 3
Black Lives Matter protest…..right in the middle of covid and when people weren’t allowed to have funerals etc….
This doesn’t even make any sense. Her writing is
Terrible. Also , when she says she’s taking the responsibility of attending the march on herself, would that have meant if she’d got covid she wouldn’t seek medical attention? As she’s put herself at risk? What a bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 4
Kate your mate getting more gifted cloth nappies that she doesn’t use, she just said she might use some in summer, why don’t you just give them away then to someone who will use them? She’s already been given some before today as well and will no doubt be given more before summer too 😏

Reactions: 14
That's gross and unprofessional! The hospital where she works is rife with covid right now!!
As someone else said,I’m with Katie on this one. Most of us that have had toddlers know that sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do and she actually also confirmed that they were clean scrubs and also like surely we can assume she has the common sense enough she wouldn’t cuddle her kid in her bed with dirty scrubs. She also seems extremely pedantic as her house also always looks immaculate so idk I think this is a step to far with the bitching.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As someone else said,I’m with Katie on this one. Most of us that have had toddlers know that sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do and she actually also confirmed that they were clean scrubs and also like surely we can assume she has the common sense enough she wouldn’t cuddle her kid in her bed with dirty scrubs. She also seems extremely pedantic as her house also always looks immaculate so idk I think this is a step to far with the bitching.
A lot of things said on here are “a step too far”🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really feel for LFYD kids, they will be the ones dealing with M+C decision making later in life. I also really feel for Kelly, she couldn’t even have a holiday without babysitting. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That's gross and unprofessional! The hospital where she works is rife with covid right now!!
Oh my god come on people. As if they were covered in body fluid and she just jumped in to bed 🙄 give the woman a break her child was probably screaming who nos but I highly doubt she would happily cover her in filth and then sleep in it god damn some of yous are rediculous

Reactions: 14
Eurgh…loving Ellie’s belly ad tonight for a tidalhair hair mask and last week it was the Ecostore hair bars …the two brands really don’t align….what a sellout! Her only content now is #ads and “iv got a migraine” 🥱 🥱
Girl's gotta pay for all that Kmart crap somehow 🤷‍♀️ Funny how in this article from last year she says she's very picky about what brands she works with and only works with "five or six"...yeah right! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay, this grinds my gears.... like posting for attention, but don't give me attention because I want attention but don't need attention.
bleeping influencers, why post you idiot?

You get to watch her stories lmao
the way she talks (well types i guess) is so chaotic. sounds like she’s had a line.

Yeah she definately just had a babie because I saw her birth story on Katie’s stories

Is this about ally alsworld or someone else?
no - allyinakl 😊

Reactions: 2
[/QUOTE]
Anyone else get frustrated with Lou Morley hands always flying around? She was commenting on herself in her old videos other day saying how embarrassed she was of how she use to talk on camera, hope she starts feeling same about arms and hands flying soon, looks like she's always got beef with her phone trying to start a fight

Nothing, just the "privilege" to follow her she's lazy as she sits on her arse all day judging others or goes and blows the money she does have on utter crap then begs for money it's so ugly, you know when she's broke when she does the whole pay to follow me or I'll block you, then no one pays sp she comes back on her account cause she needs attention. Dont see how she can trust her "daddy" when he was cheating on his mrs getting with sex workers then stuck with her, he's just going to go do same to her I feel
Seriously I flipping hate the hands AND that dam baby voice she does. Wtaf is up with that. I wonder how long it will be before she's getting her boobs fixed up and asking for you all to use her affiliate codes.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else sick of reading about MFM? I feel like she needs her own thread haha 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I guess it's the same with all au pairs but damn I feel sorry for lulu. She doesn't have a mum but has obviously bonded with Kelly and is probably wondering where on earth she's gone. I know she's marks bio child and Christian seems more bonded with Frankie, his own bio child. I can't get over that mark apprently had PPD with Frankie and Christian had to leve to go to USA with baby Frankie. They shouldn't have had kids of they weren't both 100%

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.