New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the oldest is 12 and other must be around 10, they probably wouldn’t burn the house down at that age but I’m sure they’ve got to be 14?
Not sure what the law is -I certainly stayed home by myself at that age and younger. Also used to walk to school alone, go to the park etc, always survived.

Reactions: 4
Not sure what the law is -I certainly stayed home by myself at that age and younger. Also used to walk to school alone, go to the park etc, always survived.
At their ages, probably better than them sitting out in the car. I've seen many other influencers leave their kids out in the car on a device - even under 5s. Which when you tag the gym you're at for your paid partnership content...

Reactions: 1
I don’t know the influencer you’re talking about but the legal age is 14. Regardless of what people used to do back in the day.
if something happens while they are home alone oranga tamariki may step in and take the children
I’m sure the parents know that just decided to ignore it

Reactions: 7
I don’t know the influencer you’re talking about but the legal age is 14. Regardless of what people used to do back in the day.
if something happens while they are home alone oranga tamariki may step in and take the children
It's also illegal to drive more than 50km per hour in 50km/h zones but almost everyone takes a natural risk assessment and will go 54 sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's also illegal to drive more than 50km per hour in 50km/h zones but almost everyone takes a natural risk assessment and will go 54 sometimes.
Each to their own.
if their house catches on fire insurance will not cover as under 14y were left unattended. Not anecdotal I saw this happening with people we know. OT also took the kids they got them back eventually though.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is Louisa Morleys husband 🥵 or do I need to get out more?
Anyone still got the screenshot of his cock that Lou shared on her stories?

OMG think about how old you were when your parents left you by yourself in the house for a wee while when you were growing up. I used to walk home from the school bus and let myself in with a key every afternoon from about the age of 9. I made myself a sandwich and watched TV until mum came home at 4:30...these children aren't toddlers, parents know what to trust their kids with.
Did your mum tell 20,500 strangers online too?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
EmCult saying it was a risk to move north shows she doesn’t understand privelege even though she talks about it all the time. If you own two houses and your husband can remote work anywhere of course you can pick up and move and buy up north!! That is not the huge risk you think it is. Saying you wanted a bigger house but gave that up while you share photos living in paradise in a huge section you own is just peek privelege and not getting it. When your audience is paying for your lifestyle Id be careful about it because she is becoming more unrelatable by the day saying she gave up so much and just chose to both be stay at home parents like that’s something anyone can do. Both of them being “self employed” which is just both doing their hobbies and calling it work is so unrelateble. Cant imagine being a two working income home and renting being all I will pay $12 a month for this woman to smoke weed and walk around in her undies all day and post about how much better it is to have two parents at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🤔 I hope you're not suggesting people actually share this on here? that's crossing a line even if Louisa did share it in the first place.
Did I suggest that? or did I just ask if anyone still had it? Untwist your g-string mate. I mean if someone did have it my DMs are open as are my legs for Tommy boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Did I suggest that? or did I just ask if anyone still had it? Untwist your g-string mate. I mean if someone did have it my DMs are open as are my legs for Tommy boy.
Had never seen the guy, but just went to Lou’s page. Let’s just say there’s a MASSIVE difference between the mug without facial hair and the daddy with facial hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
EmCult saying it was a risk to move north shows she doesn’t understand privelege even though she talks about it all the time. If you own two houses and your husband can remote work anywhere of course you can pick up and move and buy up north!! That is not the huge risk you think it is. Saying you wanted a bigger house but gave that up while you share photos living in paradise in a huge section you own is just peek privelege and not getting it. When your audience is paying for your lifestyle Id be careful about it because she is becoming more unrelatable by the day saying she gave up so much and just chose to both be stay at home parents like that’s something anyone can do. Both of them being “self employed” which is just both doing their hobbies and calling it work is so unrelateble. Cant imagine being a two working income home and renting being all I will pay $12 a month for this woman to smoke weed and walk around in her undies all day and post about how much better it is to have two parents at home.
Yea that "self employed" thing winds me up. They are both unemployed 🙄 and everyone who belongs to her Patreon pays for her lifestyle. It is just rubbing it in hard working couples faces to say "look at us we live in paradise and we both stay at home to make it easy to look after the kids. It's what every family needs to do. #blessed". While other people pay for her weed smoking, beach going lifestyle. Not to mention all the freebies. Especially the big freebies like the mulcher and flash trampoline 😳 and yea the walking around in undies and bra #ad #sponsored is annoying af too.

Reactions: 6
Erin Simpson is an air head. So insensitive, along with saying labour isn’t as bad as everyone says oh what a hero and also saying her baby is “dead asleep” … wow
She just doesn’t think

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The law actually isn't as black and white as that and even the police have said this. As long as the kids have reasonable supervision - so like leaving the house for an hour but at least one of them has access and knows how to use a phone to contact parents in an emergency. Obviously not suitable for under 5s but like a 12 year old even most police would agree that is reasonable.

Reactions: 9
Yea that "self employed" thing winds me up. They are both unemployed 🙄 and everyone who belongs to her Patreon pays for her lifestyle. It is just rubbing it in hard working couples faces to say "look at us we live in paradise and we both stay at home to make it easy to look after the kids. It's what every family needs to do. #blessed". While other people pay for her weed smoking, beach going lifestyle. Not to mention all the freebies. Especially the big freebies like the mulcher and flash trampoline 😳 and yea the walking around in undies and bra #ad #sponsored is annoying af too.
I don't have an issue with turning a hobby into an an income. Would rather that than slaving for a big Corp. Have found her content a bit lacking recently though but then she did just not long ago have a break down and also they also had covid last week. I originally followed her as raising ziggy as a new mum looking for people that resonated by parenting style.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.