New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The law actually isn't as black and white as that and even the police have said this. As long as the kids have reasonable supervision - so like leaving the house for an hour but at least one of them has access and knows how to use a phone to contact parents in an emergency. Obviously not suitable for under 5s but like a 12 year old even most police would agree that is reasonable.
Just came to say this too. “Reasonable provisions “ and is case by case. There is a bigger picture, and individual circumstances matter. I am happy and comfortable leaving my just turned 13 year old home with my younger two (one who is 4.5) for short periods of time. He is able to reach me, and can contact neighbours etc if need be too.

Reactions: 5
EmCult saying it was a risk to move north shows she doesn’t understand privelege even though she talks about it all the time. If you own two houses and your husband can remote work anywhere of course you can pick up and move and buy up north!! That is not the huge risk you think it is. Saying you wanted a bigger house but gave that up while you share photos living in paradise in a huge section you own is just peek privelege and not getting it. When your audience is paying for your lifestyle Id be careful about it because she is becoming more unrelatable by the day saying she gave up so much and just chose to both be stay at home parents like that’s something anyone can do. Both of them being “self employed” which is just both doing their hobbies and calling it work is so unrelateble. Cant imagine being a two working income home and renting being all I will pay $12 a month for this woman to smoke weed and walk around in her undies all day and post about how much better it is to have two parents at home.
She hasn't got a clue.

Reactions: 3
Because that lady didn't fit her image. Never mind that lady was suicidal at the time and seemed her only support was from Embassy members who, unlike Em, where not embarrassed of her.
Name starting with a T?

She hasn't got a clue.
Embassy is definitely down in members, it could have 500 max, When she got over 500 that’s when Empire was started so all the new members could go in there.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Name starting with a T?

Embassy is definitely down in members, it could have 500 max, When she got over 500 that’s when Empire was started so all the new members could go in there.
Good people are starting to realise what she actually is. I wonder how many in empire.

Reactions: 3
Ewww jess owen did a simone! She did a f45 workout then went for a facial in same work out clothes 🤢 do these influencers not know about personal hygiene

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I messaged Erin about her “labours not that bad” tit, asking if she meant it wasn’t that bad ‘for her’
She said “No. As a whole people put a very negative spin on labour”
🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I messaged Erin about her “labours not that bad” tit, asking if she meant it wasn’t that bad ‘for her’
She said “No. As a whole people put a very negative spin on labour”
🙄🙄🙄
So I guess the people who didn't have the perfect labour like she did should just shut their pie holes because they're putting a negative spin on labour 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.