New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meh, this is the internet…if she shared it, it’s out there. No stopping it now.
I’m keen to see 😂 her man is hot !

The law actually isn't as black and white as that and even the police have said this. As long as the kids have reasonable supervision - so like leaving the house for an hour but at least one of them has access and knows how to use a phone to contact parents in an emergency. Obviously not suitable for under 5s but like a 12 year old even most police would agree that is reasonable.
I have queried this too. My oldest was very mature at 12. My youngest not so much.
I queried this with police too and got the same response as above .

Reactions: 4
So I guess the people who didn't have the perfect labour like she did should just shut their pie holes because they're putting a negative spin on labour 🙄
Just went and watched her q&a like what a dumb and reductive way to word it. She could have said “I found labour quite easy and fast, it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be! Guess I’m just lucky” I’ve given birth twice with no pain relief and it is as painful as people say ha

Reactions: 11
I messaged Erin about her “labours not that bad” tit, asking if she meant it wasn’t that bad ‘for her’
She said “No. As a whole people put a very negative spin on labour”
🙄🙄🙄
Holy moly, I can’t deal with her. What a fuckwit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just went and watched her q&a like what a dumb and reductive way to word it. She could have said “I found labour quite easy and fast, it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be! Guess I’m just lucky” I’ve given birth twice with no pain relief and it is as painful as people say ha
Yes totally! If what she meant was - there is so much scare mongering and negativity around birth online but I was lucky enough to have had a really positive experience - that would be fine and I’d agree with her sentiments as I found the same.
But the way she worded it is super dismissive.

Reactions: 10
What a grub… also she uses the ole instagram excuse most adverts to try and get her interactions up!
To be fair the algorithm talk is true - coming from a PR background Meta do change this often and it does effect the reach as a whole for everyone. Essentially they just want people to pay for their posts to reach their audiences as paid Ads or boosted posts so then they in tern make more money.

Reactions: 3
I messaged Erin about her “labours not that bad” tit, asking if she meant it wasn’t that bad ‘for her’
🙄🙄🙄
Holy tit! Is she for real!! Everyone’s labour is different but it still bloody hurts regardless.

Reactions: 3
Name starting with a T?

Embassy is definitely down in members, it could have 500 max, When she got over 500 that’s when Empire was started so all the new members could go in there.
Meanwhile EMPIRE close to 500 cap though. Don't know why she made a second group though just made more work for herself. Yea good to keep it intimate but it was never gonna be HUGE since it relies on paid subscription.

Reactions: 2
Lou doesn’t need to worry her post (for clique)(which technically is an ad) got the same amount as comments as Simone’s posts…. FIVE so comparing her to SA her engagement is way higher.

Reactions: 4
Jess begging for votes for the westpac business awards 😂 anyone else go and vote for 3 other businesses on the list to bump her down a few notches?
Hahahaahah yes and I purposely voted for all her friends and whipped cakery cus I know any of them winning would piss her of

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those anon question boxes are making 5kiwikids MAD

🙄🙄🙄
She’s a nut bar, it hurts like a mofo for sooooo many women. Good for her that she didn’t find it that bad but get off your high horse lady & stop following in your cuz-in-law’s footsteps in making new mums feel inferior

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those anon question boxes are making 5kiwikids MAD

She’s a nut bar, it hurts like a mofo for sooooo many women. Good for her that she didn’t find it that bad but get off your high horse lady & stop following in your cuz-in-law’s footsteps in making new mums feel inferior
what did 5kiwikids expect when she opened herself up to anonymous questions? I find her running out of patience a little bit hilarious…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I guess the people who didn't have the perfect labour like she did should just shut their pie holes because they're putting a negative spin on labour 🙄
I get it now.

She has one of those magic,elastic vaginas.
I’m hoping she puts up a promo code for one so I can get one before I give birth in September. #elasticvag

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg marnie. She and hubby choose to both faff around not working and keep the kids at home to unschool, then moans about how her life is so hard because she has her kids at home and doesn’t get time to herself. For fucks sake lady. So much more I wanna say but would make me mad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You have to laugh how Louisa and Ellie both do sponsored work for Neon but they have both said they watch Love Island etc online. Kind of annoying as I like them both but showing you can only watch Neon when you don't pay for it.... wtf. Tight asses. They shouldn't be promoting it if they aren't willing to pay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.