New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t help but laugh every time she puts up what a buuuuusy day she’s had, usually with a time lapse of her checking a few emails. She then has a sleep in the rest of the week and rearranges her room a few times. I do love Ellie’s attitude to life but she is not in the real world.
Definitely not the same world as me! I’m surprised she’s not mentioned more in here. I had to stop following as her, she’s so oblivious to her privilege

Reactions: 9
This just feels like this influencer is trying to get attention because all of her followers are going to say YOU!
Sketes things about who do you follow is so pointless and she doesn’t have that much of a following for brands to take notice of the ‘conversations’ she’s having
I feel like the influencers are now going anti-influencer (asking for feedback???) because of all the criticism.
They are trying to play us!!! Don’t be fooled New Zealand consumers we are cleverer than this!!!

Reactions: 6
This just feels like this influencer is trying to get attention because all of her followers are going to say YOU!
Sketes things about who do you follow is so pointless and she doesn’t have that much of a following for brands to take notice of the ‘conversations’ she’s having
shes trying to get all the followers so she can become one of them. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
But she’s not ripping the system…it’s all above board 🙄 duck off it is. Her relationship is not & neither is her side hustles. Makes me so angry for those people that are on the benefit freezing their arse off because they can’t afford heating, or living off baked beans because they can’t afford food. I’m wound up over this witch 😂
She has a pateron with 176 subscribers @ say $6 per subscriber each month, that’s roughly $1074 per month and around $247 per week. If you’re a sole parent you can earn up to $160 (before tax) per week. She also has an OF page which also brings n income. So she is earning well above the threshold of what you’re allowed to earn while on the bene……so make that make sense, Atayla??🙄🙄

Wonder if she is related to Brian Tamaki? Charging people to listen to her bullshit🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Did she say the other day that she used her savings to buy a bunch of new stuff for her whare, vaccum etc for the house? But here she is declaring that she “hasn’t touched her savings ever”🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Whateverrrtrrr tarlzzzzzz
Was just coming on to see if I wasn't the only one who noticed that 😅

Also, a few months back this chic was promoting “Neon”, saying how she wouldn’t be without it for entertainment etc. obviously her spons ran out and no longer has a subscription so she’s watching Love Island illegally on BKworldtube, instead of on Neon??!!! (P.s Neon is only one ep behind and the ep she is watching currently is on Neon).
How does anyone trust these fu*kwits, I know it’s only an entertainment service but just shows their bullshit!
Neon isn't even expensive just bleeping pay for it tight ass.

Did she say the other day that she used her savings to buy a bunch of new stuff for her whare, vaccum etc for the house? But here she is declaring that she “hasn’t touched her savings ever”🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Whateverrrtrrr tarlzzzzzz
I have a really good friend who became a solo mum. She had money in the bank leftover from her ex buying her out of the house. WINZ pretty much told her she wasn't allowed to have savings because it was an "asset".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She has a pateron with 176 subscribers @ say $6 per subscriber each month, that’s roughly $1074 per month and around $247 per week. If you’re a sole parent you can earn up to $160 (before tax) per week. She also has an OF page which also brings n income. So she is earning well above the threshold of what you’re allowed to earn while on the bene……so make that make sense, Atayla??🙄🙄

Wonder if she is related to Brian Tamaki? Charging people to listen to his bullshit🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who would want to subscribe and pay for either of those things 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Wonder if she is related to Brian Tamaki? Charging people to listen to his bullshit🤣🤣🤣🤣
She doesn’t do OF anymore. I think this is the first month or 2 where her patreon numbers have been so low, I think she got up to around 5-600 patreons at the end of last year / beginning of this year.

Reactions: 1
Was just coming on to see if I wasn't the only one who noticed that 😅

Neon isn't even expensive just bleeping pay for it tight ass.

I have a really good friend who became a solo mum. She had money in the bank leftover from her ex buying her out of the house. WINZ pretty much told her she wasn't allowed to have savings because it was an "asset".
She probably got winz to kit out her house. She makes me sick and so angry. I wish she was never mentioned on this page so I never knew she existed 😂

• Haha
She doesn’t do OF anymore. I think this is the first month or 2 where her patreon numbers have been so low, I think she got up to around 5-600 patreons at the end of last year / beginning of this year.
People wising up to her boring life and hairy armpits🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Talz pateron was bloody tit. Her writing was horrific too and hard to follow. If you're charging people to read what you write at least make it readable! Add in some full stops and paragraphs 🙄

Has bets had some work done? Noticed her face looks quite diffrent like alot fuller in the cheeks now like I can't unsee it I feel something totaly diffrent, almost swollen look even around nose
I know someone who knows the chick who does all the fillers etc.. apparently it’s quite a lot. I mean clearly it’s quite a lot.

• Wow
  • Haha
Omg, sorry but you cannot live off a benefit "comfortably" is she bleeping delusional.

Also, a few months back this chic was promoting “Neon”, saying how she wouldn’t be without it for entertainment etc. obviously her spons ran out and no longer has a subscription so she’s watching Love Island illegally on BKworldtube, instead of on Neon??!!! (P.s Neon is only one ep behind and the ep she is watching currently is on Neon).
How does anyone trust these fu*kwits, I know it’s only an entertainment service but just shows their bullshit!
Exactly. This is why it’s so hard to trust people. I really like Lou and feel she was genuine not so much

Reactions: 2
Skete youre tit; you need to stir tit up thats the whole point of ur page. Be on our side and call out these crappy influencers. Whats the point of becoming one - you literally have no social cause to support and your anymosity on top of that; why would brand want to support you?

Reactions: 15
Yeah only just started following and already bored lol. I ain't pulling out my magnifying glass to read the screenshotted messages on her posts
Bloody oath

put it in more that one bleeping slide so it can be read with out a screenshot and a zoom in

i can tell you right now I’m not going to that effort to read dribble.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.