New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I grew up in a religious family, don’t practise much now but even I cannot stand how heavy she is with the lord this the lord that. Its super intense
Her words don’t even make sense, they seem like a jumbled mashed up version of scripture she has read.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else watch Claudia Conaglen's airport story? She's laughing about how her toddlers are running in different directions and her poor husband can't get them?!?!? Girl, get up and bloody help! But no, she doesn't want to chase because that's 'exhausting'. duck me, how does her husband put up with it???
I don’t bother watching her stories anymore as she is just so tone deaf and oblivious to the real world

Reactions: 3
Magnolia kitchen are doing mystery bags. I wonder if it’s her way of clearing short dated stock that no one is buying

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s not forget there are specific rules about not getting pregnant while on a bene… and hello Talz had another baby to the same man, and WINZ don’t think to investigate that AT ALL? I raised 3 children on a bene while newly single and let me tell you, there is NO way to be financially “comfortable” on it and it’s not intended to be either, it’s not meant to be a fuckn lifestyle! I am all for women (and men) using solo parent WHILE THEY NEED TO, but using it as a lifestyle is bullshit. Get off your ass and get a job, or study so you will have a better life in the future. But people sitting on the bene for years really PMO. I hope she is kicked off the bene when baby is 12m as that is the current rule if you get pregnant while on the benefit
I thought the rule was you didn’t have to find work until youngest child turns 3?

Reactions: 1
Who else is excited for the forthcoming season of The Block?

Has anyone driven past, or is anyone local to, the site in Orewa? I wonder if they're old houses being renovated, or completely new?

I like the contestants they've selected - they seem like they'd all get on quite well, so hopefully the show won't be riddled with tireless drama like it has been in recent seasons.

I wonder why Chloe and Em didn't team up again? They are friends in real life still. It must be hard for Chloe to leave her baby. Good on Ben for stepping up/in to join Chloe - I think he appeared in a previous season's challenge when one of the partners couldn't make it, so he obviously has good/solid ties to the show.

I think Stacy and Adam could take this out ... they're very clever and have great ideas.

The person who bought Maree and James' house from their season got rid of heaps of their artwork and furniture ... it all ended up on Trade Me for bargain prices and we bought a couple of pieces of the art for an office I worked in at the time.

Someone else I would've loved to have seen come back is Jo, who was previously married to Damo, the ex-cop (also from Maree and James' season). She now has two kids and was living around the Feilding / Hunterville area (she seemed to offer workshops at some point, plus I think she was opening a store somewhere ...). Also, Jamie, who was with that guy Hayden ... they split too; maybe Jamie and Jo could team up! Aaaand ... little Dylz ... who was quite funny and charming (NOT big Dylz who is a bully - allegedly) and Ling and Zing ... plus, the two ladies from Ling and Zing's season ... they were from Palmerston North, I think? One was blonde and one was Maori - really lovely, charming ladies. I think there's scope for a fans vs faves season at this rate.

So Mark HAS put the hard word on Christian to put his bloody phone down. About bloody time 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 16
blessedindoubles - in the current market with test rates and serviceability with the amount of kids they have, I don’t see them getting approved for a new mortgage?

who’s her new “BD”? 🤣 is she with him? i don’t follow her anymore, saw good old gang wife Ally post something about ruby being hapū again and was shocked lol
Good old gang wife 😂😂😩😩 she posted something yesterday saying her mans loyal. I bleeping almost died. She portrays some great image of her amazing life but really her mans be cheating on every day that ends with y. He’s a drug abuser, he’s physically violent and he’s a serial cheater. I can’t STAND the fact she’s trying to make out he’s fantastic. When he’s anything but!

• Haha
Who else is excited for the forthcoming season of The Block?

Has anyone driven past, or is anyone local to, the site in Orewa? I wonder if they're old houses being renovated, or completely new?

I like the contestants they've selected - they seem like they'd all get on quite well, so hopefully the show won't be riddled with tireless drama like it has been in recent seasons.

I wonder why Chloe and Em didn't team up again? They are friends in real life still. It must be hard for Chloe to leave her baby. Good on Ben for stepping up/in to join Chloe - I think he appeared in a previous season's challenge when one of the partners couldn't make it, so he obviously has good/solid ties to the show.

I think Stacy and Adam could take this out ... they're very clever and have great ideas.

The person who bought Maree and James' house from their season got rid of heaps of their artwork and furniture ... it all ended up on Trade Me for bargain prices and we bought a couple of pieces of the art for an office I worked in at the time.

Someone else I would've loved to have seen come back is Jo, who was previously married to Damo, the ex-cop (also from Maree and James' season). She now has two kids and was living around the Feilding / Hunterville area (she seemed to offer workshops at some point, plus I think she was opening a store somewhere ...). Also, Jamie, who was with that guy Hayden ... they split too; maybe Jamie and Jo could team up! Aaaand ... little Dylz ... who was quite funny and charming (NOT big Dylz who is a bully - allegedly) and Ling and Zing ... plus, the two ladies from Ling and Zing's season ... they were from Palmerston North, I think? One was blonde and one was Maori - really lovely, charming ladies. I think there's scope for a fans vs faves season at this rate.
I have. It’s new builds, in a new development called “Pacific Heights”. Townhouses, on a very tiny street.
I thought it was the other girl who had had the baby, and that’s why she wasn’t doing it, and Ben came in instead?

• Heart
I have. It’s new builds, in a new development called “Pacific Heights”. Townhouses, on a very tiny street.
I thought it was the other girl who had had the baby, and that’s why she wasn’t doing it, and Ben came in instead?
Oh, has Em just had a baby? I think Chloe's 'baby' is more a toddler.

New builds will hopefully sell well come auction time.

Reactions: 2
Good old gang wife 😂😂😩😩 she posted something yesterday saying her mans loyal. I bleeping almost died. She portrays some great image of her amazing life but really her mans be cheating on every day that ends with y. He’s a drug abuser, he’s physically violent and he’s a serial cheater. I can’t STAND the fact she’s trying to make out he’s fantastic. When he’s anything but!
You can tell her lifes all about the gram! She wants to brag about her "amazing" life.... Looks like she just his kids baby sitter lol. And shes prob using him for his money. He obvs has something big to do with the gang if he can afford all those cars etc.

Reactions: 4
blessedindoubles - in the current market with test rates and serviceability with the amount of kids they have, I don’t see them getting approved for a new mortgage?
There was a story a while back where the husband was on Trademe looking at motor homes…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.