New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that after paying 2.5k for a thermomix you still have to pay a subscription for the recipes to go with it is just 🤯🤯🤯

How do influencers not see unaffordable that is for most kiwis.
If we are being totally fair, to me $69 a year or whatever it is, it’s no different to a $1500 iPhone that you top up each month.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeah coz she had a lot of additional income that she doesn’t declare

So I see Erin has chose go go with treasures nappies instead of cute n co.

Does anyone else cringe when influencers get nappys and say “these are our fave nappies” or “we love these nappies” or “we only use these” when really you see them always use a different brand lol Brianna did that today. Have seen casarahmarycooper do it heaps too
Yip, looks like she can afford a thermomix too? Sounds like being on the bene is the way to go these days…..as if Themo would want to be affiliated with that foul mouth no class girl🥳🥳🥳

I think it has to be your home address.
Simmo’s is registered to her accountants address even though it takes like 2 seconds to find her home address on google🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Rhiannon Henderson thinks she’s like this relatable mum but then decides this weekend we’re going skiing and buying everyone new ski outfits with overnight shipping then sharing that she’s going to go every second weekend

Reactions: 3
Did she say the other day that she used her savings to buy a bunch of new stuff for her whare, vaccum etc for the house? But here she is declaring that she “hasn’t touched her savings ever”🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Whateverrrtrrr tarlzzzzzz
She literally had her gas cut off not that long ago because she hadn’t paid the bill. She claimed she never received a bill but come on, gas isn’t free if you’ve lived somewhere for a while with no bill, follow it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she say the other day that she used her savings to buy a bunch of new stuff for her whare, vaccum etc for the house? But here she is declaring that she “hasn’t touched her savings ever”🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Whateverrrtrrr tarlzzzzzz
How!?

I am a solo Mum & lived on the sole parent support for a few years as I couldn’t work due to some health issues. I’ve literally just paid off the debt I incurred while on a benefit 6 years after coming off it! I used to get $385 a week and paid 25% of that in rent. Any benefit should only be used as a stop gap when you need it, not as a long term source of income (unless you are sick or disabled). I find this so hard to believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Everything her kids need? What about a nutritious breakfast instead of potentially spending money on a thermomix?

Reactions: 4
How!?

I am a solo Mum & lived on the sole parent support for a few years as I couldn’t work due to some health issues. I’ve literally just paid off the debt I incurred while on a benefit 6 years after coming off it! I used to get $385 a week and paid 25% of that in rent. Any benefit should only be used as a stop gap when you need it, not as a long term source of income (unless you are sick or disabled). I find this so hard to believe.
This is what fucks me off. People like you are legitimately struggling, you don’t get free hellofresh every weekend I bet you don’t have any extra income coming in. She prob has a cuzzy at WINZ letting her get away with ripping the system😏

Reactions: 12
Has bets had some work done? Noticed her face looks quite diffrent like alot fuller in the cheeks now like I can't unsee it I feel something totaly diffrent, almost swollen look even around nose
She’s so cringe, I remember she went on a rant one time calling customer cunts on her stories.
Her mirror selfies are scary aswell 😬🤢
One thing Pebbles did right was call out this morons problematic behaviour!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Also, a few months back this chic was promoting “Neon”, saying how she wouldn’t be without it for entertainment etc. obviously her spons ran out and no longer has a subscription so she’s watching Love Island illegally on BKworldtube, instead of on Neon??!!! (P.s Neon is only one ep behind and the ep she is watching currently is on Neon).
How does anyone trust these fu*kwits, I know it’s only an entertainment service but just shows their bullshit!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is what fucks me off. People like you are legitimately struggling, you don’t get free hellofresh every weekend I bet you don’t have any extra income coming in. She prob has a cuzzy at WINZ letting her get away with ripping the system😏
But she’s not ripping the system…it’s all above board 🙄 duck off it is. Her relationship is not & neither is her side hustles. Makes me so angry for those people that are on the benefit freezing their arse off because they can’t afford heating, or living off baked beans because they can’t afford food. I’m wound up over this witch 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.