New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trent could easily just change his profile pic when he asks all these coincidental questions 🤣
She will definitely have a fake profile, that ah changes the photo of each time. But she won't follow herself so peope cant find the fake page.
Best way to keep tabs on people 😂

Reactions: 4
Thoughts? Is this hard to believe? 🫣 Just cause commercial rent is not cheap & even with her over priced clothes surely there’s not gonna be booming business in little old Feilding especially with a majority of the country struggling to pay their bills vs buying a $200 jacket.
Has anyone purchased anything from Friday Flamingo? Who’s gonna volunteer to go to the shop for a nosey for us lol🕵🏻
I have purchased a while back, a top and a skirt, I still have the pieces and wear them every now and then. I didn’t have any issues with the quality or the price point - I just found that I actually don’t like the style. As a plus size shopper I just want some nice black clothes, I’m sick of plus size brands thinking I want everything garish and frilly! I don’t need to be looking like a clown threw up all over me 🤡

Reactions: 17
Did Maria not get a brand deal with bissell to bissell out the cat sick on her couch?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I swear there hasn’t been a day for the past month that Hashtagjess doesn’t post about how either her or the kids have been unwell 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How the duck are people sending this “thing” questions to her stories????

There is no option down the bottom to send a message? Can she turn it on for selected people? That would be a lot of admin……

How the duck are people sending this “thing” questions to her stories????

There is no option down the bottom to send a message? Can she turn it on for selected people? That would be a lot of admin……

Her names Philly😂😂
You can't reply but you can send it via the little share button at the bottom right and then search for SA (or whomever) to send it on. So you can't reply but you can share it back to her via a direct message thing. Not sure if I explained that very well haahah. Have attached ss, maybe it'll make enough sense haha

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Ohhhh hahaha thank you!

Does anyone know if her husband is still a cop after the vaccine mandate got overturned? Surely a bad look he was at protest and prepared to leave his job (I think had done). But wondering did they take him back?
She’s answered your question 🤣🤣 She put up a photo of her husband in his uniform!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact that after paying 2.5k for a thermomix you still have to pay a subscription for the recipes to go with it is just 🤯🤯🤯

How do influencers not see unaffordable that is for most kiwis.

Reactions: 18
The fact that after paying 2.5k for a thermomix you still have to pay a subscription for the recipes to go with it is just 🤯🤯🤯

How do influencers not see unaffordable that is for most kiwis.
For the most part I don't mind her but this thermy thing has really shitted me off.
She knows who her audience is, how could she even think the average family has 2.5grand plus ongoing subscription for glorified blender with a built in heating element?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FFS Skete is on some weird path now, I really don't get the point of her page anymore. Making her own list of 'trusted influencers'. Influencers are the modern-day Avon Ladies, they profit off of sharing their opinion and advertising products. They are always going to be biased to say the product is good because that is exactly what they're being paid to do.
The only person's opinion you can truly trust is someone who has used their own money to pay for something which is why reading customer reviews are so important.

Reactions: 26
For the most part I don't mind her but this thermy thing has really shitted me off.
She knows who her audience is, how could she even think the average family has 2.5grand plus ongoing subscription for glorified blender with a built in heating element?
Not sticking up for any of these dicks but a Thermomix is soooo much more than a glorified blender.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.