New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow. I didn’t realise she had been around for so long. She looks quite different in that picture , and has adapted and moved her platform quite a lot to keep relevant

Reactions: 1
Whoever bought the business is an idiot for not severely cutting the price when Marnie took all her followers. Why you would have bought a business based mainly around the personality of that business is beyond me.

It's going to be very hard to replicate Marnie's success with that business cause you kinda need to be nuts like her.

Reactions: 10
Maybe her parents were paying for the dog lol

Reactions: 5
Oh sorry I hadn't seen her latest few posts - I just saw awhile back and am familiar with the area from family holidays as a kid and was like that names no secret its literally called Hot Water Beach

Reactions: 3
Officiallyems is public though, just saying.
Oh I thought it was the Emilywrites one, cos she’s def private

Maybe cos she’s lives on their property??

Reactions: 1
I literally cannot stand Uncle Tics. He 100% puts them on, when it’s convenient he doesn’t tic much at all. Certainly nothing like the videos he posts
Do you know him personally? I don't think he puts them on at all. He has even made a video explaining his videos with his tiks in them. No he doesn't always tik, the videos are edited down from around 1hour of filming.

Reactions: 8
I believe it is possible for some people to suppress their ticks for a limited time. But their have to let them out at some stage and just be like a mass of tics. BILLIE Eilish has talked about this with her tics. So that would explain how he might be able to be still for a tā moko ...

Reactions: 4
God I wish someone would capture Edna and her husband and submit it to influencers in the wild

Reactions: 16
Influencers have been invited to rainbows end night lights tonight, and see clint randell using it for his kids bday party woundered if he had to pay for it

Honestly cant stand to listen anymore. Megan fitted in better I think. Haley kinda takes over a lot. Whole thing was so sad for her to leave.

Honestly cant stand to listen anymore. Megan fitted in better I think. Haley kinda takes over a lot. Whole thing was so sad for her to leave.
Yea, I’m the same. It’s become the game of who can dominate more … Vaughan or Hayley. The dynamic with Megan was much better. Not so ego driven.

Influencers have been invited to rainbows end night lights tonight, and see clint randell using it for his kids bday party woundered if he had to pay for it

He's so rude mentioning how they don't have beer , complaining about how thr prize isn't great and then putting up a pik of him with a a scared kid what an absolute tool, you don't do that to a child and it's a free event so why complain about prizes

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.