Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rheanna231

Chatty Member
Are you aware of where you are? Pot kettle black. Are you an influencer? Sure seems like it
---

actually my reaction watching her stories was she seems to be doing really well mentally lol, because previously like she would be going the fuck off, that was actually a pretty stable reaction for her
How is that stable? She was doxxing someone else she thought was me.
Sharing a pic and name of her. All I said was shes ugly after shes calling people ugly. Cant take the heat but shes allowed to say it. I think @anotherpaidpartnership is wise, and if you look at her previous posts there is no way shes an influencer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It's not stalking when you are posting on your pages as a public figure or influencer. Reminder this is also a snark site which you choose to read.

Your posts that dox people also come under the digital harms act since you all seem to play that card.
I think I'm in the Twilight Zone or just very lost. Whose post are you sharing?

shh77

VIP Member
Yea both tits up and her mum have been out of their trees this weekend! Like wow.....the whole family is nuts 😳

I do get a good laugh out of them though. But yea definitely cray cray AF 🥴🤣
Riiiiight!
I do actually find her v entertaining with her chaotic ramblings, so I hope it’s just that and not something ACTUALLY to worry about! 🙃

Yeah I thought the same. Bullying is NOT okay, but the kids are all obese, clearly multiple people at school have noticed they don’t have healthy lunchboxes etc, his mum is morbidly obese, it was always going to happen, and still she does nothing
Her kids will wind up to have to get gastric surgery on the Tax payer !

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Bluntastitganache

VIP Member
So many questions
1. The cold mashed potato on the samich made my tummy flip 🫥
2. Mols making her lunch is so responsible and I’m just not used to such behaviour from her

• Sick

welcomewelcome

Chatty Member
Pretty sure the bread knives were a former business of hers and she had excess stock of it.
Not sure why she’d choose to sell it on the PractiGal website of all places though 😂
---

I can’t bring myself to follow any of them anymore.
Not after watching her and her family driving around with no seatbelts on, drunk driving, talking shit about her sugar daddy, constant falling outs with her family etc.
I can’t even hate follow, it’s just a trainwreck all around.
Is practical the same chick from tits up?
---
Something is still off about this Dove campaign Ellie’s belly has done… like Ellie is the biggest girl there and she isn’t that large, she’s like an 18. Also, the darkest skintone they have there is still pretty light! It’s not inclusive at all really.
It’s like. Oh love your bodies girls unless you’re actually big and actually brown. Yuck.
It’s the ……. For me. Fucking fishing for compliments 🥴

• Sick

thehonesttruth

She also told Jared she didn't know how/why he woke up surrounded by paper this morning. Yes you do you lying piece of shit, you laid there recording her pulling the paper cubes apart and throwing them all over the bed. Not once did she tell Aggy to stop or that she shouldn't do it. No wonder Aggy wouldn't do what she was told at swimming, when she has ZERO discipline at home. RK has to me my BEC, closely followed by LFYD.
Couldn't agree more. Rebecca is definite my BEC too. The biggest waste of air in Christchurch!
---
If I was Jared I'd pack up the kids get on a plane and fly to his Mums in Auckland - at least the kids would live in a warm, dry home and not have a bug eyed nit wit of a mother hanging around. HARSH Blunt...
Rebecca if you're watching, pass this advice on to Jared and do your kids a favour for once!

thehonesttruth

If she could lose weight then why hasn’t she even AFTER weight loss surgery? Instead she’s gained more weight and she has a horrible attitude. She’s rude and aggressive
Gross I forgot how Finau shoves her under boob fat rolls into her bra to fill out her bra more. It looks like she's got double decker gazongas!

suchavibe

So stanless Danni has gone unconditional and gosh she is so unbearable to watch.

1. Tattle detective, im sure one of you can work out where she lives...

2. Yes Danni you are a wanker, not "sounding like one". Imagine being that poor and want to pay 3k to custom made curtain for half of the house.

3. If you are so good at interior design as that is all you post now, why do you have to ask advice from your followers about paint colour, which room you should be staying in, what curtains to go for. Gosh shes so painnnnnfooool
Poor alex.

View attachment 3015704View attachment 3015705View attachment 3015706View attachment 3015707View attachment 3015708
yes, figuring it out is easier when you have the sold date…