Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hazelnot

Chatty Member
In reply to those asking about Phil's job in the last thread:

Call yourselves Tattle Detectives, c'mon guys haha I'll take one for the team. Found it on Strava, he shows where he bikes to and from each day lol he works for Compaq Industries, in tech service '
For more than 35 years, Compac has been manufacturing and supplying Fuel Dispensers and Dispenser Technology to refuelling stations around the world.'

whatever this means lol.
This is also clear from his LinkedIn profile, but ... wow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

ihateliars

VIP Member
The fuuuuuuuuuuck is this monstrosity?
Why are people so fucking weird? Is it a competition to see who can create the weirdest outfit and have people want to copy it? Between Sera, Edna, Iyia and Hannah we really get hit with some hideous outfits.
And those SHOES. I absolutely cannot get on board. I can smell the orthotic insoles from here 🤢View attachment 3025818
did DH Gate have a sale?

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Fark O’le Mol is just the gift that just keeps giving! Do some real estate StUdY instead of freeloading
“FAAACOsheea or however you say it” 🤦🏼‍♀️ ….yeeea close enough Doris 🙄🙄
Oof I reeeeally didn’t need to witness her shoving that “scram” in her gob!

• Haha
  • Sick

mysteryuser123

Chatty Member
I have two pet peeves with ”infulences” at the moment.

1. Why do they persist in showing photos where their children’s faces are covered. Don’t get me wrong, I agree with keeping children off the internet, but what is the purpose of showing a photo where you have random blobs over their faces. I mean what is the point of the photo? What do they hope people get from it? By the time the blobs have covered the faces, it distracts from the small piece of remaining photo so why not just post a photo that doesn’t involve kids?

2. Eversoditzy… opps I mean eversobritty ;) is away on holiday in the USA. She is so far removed from real society, that it annoys me. That trip must be costing a bomb. It’s great that they can afford it but i often think of the mums/dads who are struggling with the cost of living, watching her flaunt her trip all over instagram wondering what negative impact it will be having on them. Im not against them having a wonderful time, but when she goes from posting a handful of stories everyday to posting way more, I cant help but feel that there is a certain element of showing off involved.
I've been wondering if Aaron makes a killing as a dairy farmer/share milker?? Can anyone elighten us lol
I guess they save money by her homeschooling and not paying daycare feed etc too. Plus I think she made a bit of coin selling her oils as a side hustle too.
But yes she has always come across as a bit show offy.

shh77

VIP Member
Didn’t she say coleslaw cause that’s what it sounded like
Lol yup! Some coleslaw to go on her FACOsheeeA 🫠🫠
---
Why the hell does she sleep in her makeup? It’s so bad for your skin. Sleeping in mascara as a ‘make up artist’ is abysmal. Also parading around in her paaaartnerrrs dressing gown is so funny. We get it, you have a bf.
That mascara is spenny Doris! Business is slow (CAN’T think why!) can’t waste it!! 🥴🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
I actually just find her content so repugnant. I mean, I'm aware it's part of her brand, but her goal in posting this content is for people to think 'wow, look how rich she is'. How can you go to bed at night knowing that's your main purpose in life?

I'm old, and I've tossed up getting botox, but whenever I see hers and Mandy Duncan's posts I think no, I think we all need to band together and make it ok to have an aging face. I don't want my daughters to get the impression that I hate the way I look.
Agreed! I wanted Botox but my daughter told me I’m beautiful just how I am.

• Heart
Skete, I have 0 doubts that you're in her dms harassing her and she has no fucking clue who you are which is probably why she blocked you. Leave the poor woman alone
---
Are you an influencer? Sure seems like it
I'm a little offended you think I'm an influencer. Or maybe I should be happy I've made it to the point I'm being accused of being one of them 😂
For real though, I'm here defending anyone (mostly innocent people) who are being doxxed.. oh and warning everyone else to be careful, which is the opposite of what influencers want. I think that's enough to prove I'm not one of them, but go off.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
At the risk of “tone policing” can we stop talking about Skete? She hasn’t “hacked” this site at all. She’s found breadcrumbs and put 2 and 2 together. A good reminder to not drop personal details here. Always check your screenshots don’t include your profile pic. If you want to drop personal details then embellish them.
agree and got it wrong every
Time. all 5 times
Poor innocent women

rheanna231

Chatty Member
I thought everyone had moved on from the “you better eat this” narrative?
haven’t we learned this creates issue with a kids and food? MFM is a mean mum. Why not just cook things you know they like?
Why is the sauce not mixed up. Thats an odd way of serving bolognaise

ihateliars

VIP Member
She's stupid, and putting baby at huge risk. You can see she's not steady on her feet. Having seen what happened, baby in front pack, dad lost footing out walking in the bush, baby takes the full impact. It's a risk not worth taking.

Not a good advert for that gym allowing children in like that, and a mum doing an exercise where her risk of falling is so obvious, seeing that video. They need better health and safety protocols.

She should know better, and if she chooses to do this, don't publicise it as normal to your followers. It's an accident, and life changing one, waiting to happen😔
Oh ffs what a knob! Idiotic at its finest

• Heart

shh77

VIP Member
Okay I am a TC because I finally have to ask...what is a BEC..

No idea what it is but I think Simone is mine. 😂
BEC = Bitch Eating Crackers - basically anything and everything someone does, like for instance, the way they eat crackers or breathe annoys the absolute shit out of you 😂

IMG_1314.jpeg

• Haha

prettylittleinfluencer

Yeah that's her! Shes always got a victim story. On her latest post she is a victim because al her past group moderators left and bullied her after they didn't agree with her conspiracy posts. Of course the moderators never get to tell their side and there's way more to that story.
I know one of her old moderators and she said exactly that. They all left because of the whole rules for everyone bad rules for Talya. She went really political and was posting daily a bunch of conspiracy crap. The during the pandemic she went next level. I left the group not long after my moderator friend got the boot. Then I found the WDG and have a laugh on that daily.
---
Let’s play a game
Guess Who’s grubby socks these are.
Clue
*Bludger
*Doesn’t have a proper job
*Eats everything in sight
Dirty old Moley

• Haha