New Zealand Influencers #62

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was like wow she's got major sun damage so went to her Facebook page to see if she's always looked like that, since I'd never heard of her before she was popping up on here. Didn't really get an answer since she usually had makeup on, but wow her hair looks so much better here!!!
Funnily enough, it’s this hair length and colour that gives her the “cutie” look she’s going for 😂
She needs to grow the bob out. Anything longer than what it currently is would suit her 🙃

Reactions: 9
Yep I noticed the moving bouncer too. Do these kids/babies have to be the smartest most epic kids on the planet to be loved by their parents? It's ok to be average at something! These influencers are in constant competition with each other and their viewers about who has the smartest, strongest, most amazing kid and they do nothing but lie and talk up what their children are doing to make it look like they are so much more advanced than the average plebs child. These poor kids are going to have some mental health and self esteem issues that's for sure.
I thought it was a pretty obvious attempt at satire lol

Reactions: 6
I will never understand why these influencers feel the need to film themselves in the shower lol, imagine setting that up and posing away. I know it's a shampoo ad but everyone's hair looks the same wet, I wana see your hair after using the shampoo 😅

Or maybe she's just my BEC 🙈
These images make me feel quite uncomfortable 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was like wow she's got major sun damage so went to her Facebook page to see if she's always looked like that, since I'd never heard of her before she was popping up on here. Didn't really get an answer since she usually had makeup on, but wow her hair looks so much better here!!!
She looks amazing here. I hate when women get a complex that to be as blonde as possible is the best thing ever for everyone..

Reactions: 8
Wow she looks absolutely stunning here!

Reactions: 4
She also told Jared she didn't know how/why he woke up surrounded by paper this morning. Yes you do you lying piece of tit, you laid there recording her pulling the paper cubes apart and throwing them all over the bed. Not once did she tell Aggy to stop or that she shouldn't do it. No wonder Aggy wouldn't do what she was told at swimming, when she has ZERO discipline at home. RK has to me my BEC, closely followed by LFYD.
Couldn't agree more. Rebecca is definite my BEC too. The biggest waste of air in Christchurch!
---
If I was Jared I'd pack up the kids get on a plane and fly to his Mums in Auckland - at least the kids would live in a warm, dry home and not have a bug eyed nit wit of a mother hanging around. HARSH Blunt...
Rebecca if you're watching, pass this advice on to Jared and do your kids a favour for once!

Reactions: 3
I thought it was a pretty obvious attempt at satire lol
I'm not talking about the actual bouncer being pushed and her pretending he did it, clearly he didn't 🤦‍♀️ She's exactly like Scammy Anderson in that she's constantly trying to make it seem like her kid is so advanced when he's just normal. She's been doing it since Beamer was born.

I'm not talking about the actual bouncer being pushed and her pretending he did it, clearly he didn't 🤦‍♀️ She's exactly like Scammy Anderson in that she's constantly trying to make it seem like her kid is so advanced when he's just normal. She's been doing it since Beamer was born.
Oh I thought this was something they all joke about. LFYD does it too lol.

• Haha
Why the duck does Kim crossBEC have a kiwi accent on smack masters but an American one on her own personal Instagram. bleeping moron

• Haha
Reactions: 12