New Zealand Influencers #62

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah - “it’s ABSOLUTELY FREEZING!! So I’m wearing my shacket, this knit and my merino…”
Also Hannah - wears jeans with ginormous rips in them! 🙄🙄

For real, wear a MORE hideous outfit! …I dare you 😂
Just because it’s free doesn’t mean it’s stylish 🤢

IMG_1328.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Imagine feeling the need to be this ostentatious! 🤮
“Money talks but wealth whispers” Flappy! 🥴

IMG_1332.jpeg
IMG_1337.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If you watch the video carefully someone is pushing his bouncinette, very subtle

How does Edna not think it is obvious picture is edited.
The after pic has a straight edge. Limbs do not have straight edges edna🤦
Yep I noticed the moving bouncer too. Do these kids/babies have to be the smartest most epic kids on the planet to be loved by their parents? It's ok to be average at something! These influencers are in constant competition with each other and their viewers about who has the smartest, strongest, most amazing kid and they do nothing but lie and talk up what their children are doing to make it look like they are so much more advanced than the average plebs child. These poor kids are going to have some mental health and self esteem issues that's for sure.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My BEC is MFM because I see elements of her laziness pop up in me sometimes, however luckily turning out like her is a personal nightmare of mine so it’s a good incentive to close my book and get off the couch. Never will I neglect my kids the ways she neglects hers. I also make sure my toddlers get more food in their lunchboxes than her kids do!

Elle isn’t my BEC, she’s my BPC - butch packing crackers 😂😂 That girl is insane. She needs more glucose to keep her brain running because her parenting is appalling.

Christian and Simone are my other most hated, they’re both neglectful and selfish and put their children at risk for the gram. I can just imagine Frankie’s scar surgery money going straight to Christian’s eucalyptus forest hair transplant. Just the fucken worst, the pair of them.
I must have missed something about Christian and the scar ( was this from the scooter accident)
---
Are they real potatoes, or did she use the packet you just add water and butter to.
They look like packet mix

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I must have missed something about Christian and the scar ( was this from the scooter accident)
---

They look like packet mix
They were possibly done in the thermo nuclear because there is a mash recipe on there that looks exactly like those potatoes 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I will never understand why these influencers feel the need to film themselves in the shower lol, imagine setting that up and posing away. I know it's a shampoo ad but everyone's hair looks the same wet, I wana see your hair after using the shampoo 😅

Or maybe she's just my BEC 🙈
I was like wow she's got major sun damage so went to her Facebook page to see if she's always looked like that, since I'd never heard of her before she was popping up on here. Didn't really get an answer since she usually had makeup on, but wow her hair looks so much better here!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I was like wow she's got major sun damage so went to her Facebook page to see if she's always looked like that, since I'd never heard of her before she was popping up on here. Didn't really get an answer since she usually had makeup on, but wow her hair looks so much better here!!!
Sooo much better long! She was always bleach blonde but let it go brown over lockdown I think? She really should have kept it that way!

Reactions: 10