Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rheanna231

Chatty Member
So fill me in. Finau has children from her last relationship with baby daddy? And now shes dating a woman and that woman appeared to be more responsible than finau herself? Is that right?

Reactions: 1

#botsforlife

VIP Member
The only people I follow or speak to on social media are my friends and family so I definitely chat to a lot of “private figures” 😂
Nice try trying to get under Lassie’s skin again 🤦🏼‍♀️ soooooo creepy and weird to still be going. Get help.
Thanks for admitting you are her minion. It’s so creepy and weird to even think I was trying to get under that losers skin. I’m glad I ruffled your feathers though!

Jeffery

Chatty Member
Does anyone know what the deal is with the gym summer goes to? Did Dan rename the gym or is this a different one? Do they co-own? Does anyone have the inside goss?
Do you mean Bout? It’s like a boxing circuit training type gym. Not the one Dan owned- from memory that gym was a 24/7 gym located elsewhere.

shh77

VIP Member
She hasn’t been mentioned here in ages and I’m blocked so I don’t know, but what’s Renee J up to lately?
How many new businesses has she started in the last couple of months 🫠🥴

• Haha

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
OMG I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF.

PLEASEEE SOMEONE CALL WELFARE CHECK ON SKETE SHES CLEARLY UNWELL POSSIBLY WITH POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION OR SOMETHING.

Spending an entire week trying to retrieve pokemon card and another week trying to find out who I am ☠☠☠
---

Yet she hasnt gone unconditional.
Imagine if theres a leaky roof in the builder's report
Oh and she says you have an Edwards and Co pram and something about goose shit

thermominx

VIP Member
After telling watchers to suck a dick and that she's still winning.
oops
Guess he didn't like his lunch.
I love how her last story was asking people how they are and saying she’s there for them. Perhaps other people have it worse than she does (definitely they do) and she couldn’t hack it lol

Omg so true over the mangawhai Trips 😂 Hannah was actually interesting to follow when they were in Japan at least she showed she had a personality

rheanna231

Chatty Member
Do you think Skete realises exactly how much information she has shared about her family to her 8,000 followers over the last couple years? And how much sh*t she’s talked about other influencers and other public figures? Does she think that what she’s currently posting makes her look sane and level headed?
Yep i bet you those people coming here to have a nosey would have searched her name up on FB (just like I did) and found so much info about her and her lovely family.

I’m on a roll tonight catching up with the online world…..not sure if she can be talked about….did we ever find out what a Conman was locked up for??