Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Influenza6545

Does anyone know what the deal is with the gym summer goes to? Did Dan rename the gym or is this a different one? Do they co-own? Does anyone have the inside goss?

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Set your phone up and film yourself staring off into the distance…. I find this so cringe and can’t fathom why you would feel the need to do this. You just look like a dick
This if meaning Tarryn. She know what she’s doing everytime she sets the phone up. I noticed she mentioned in podcasts about PMDD maybe sue us this? I also think she is struggling to keep an ideal body imagine and it’s actually making her sick. She maybe going through pero menopause and it will be screwing with her head.

heretolurklolzz

Chatty Member
Awwwww come on Mols ole girl what are you and your “partner” doing tonight????? lol
Are you roasting him a lamb shoulder OR making cheese vomit soup?
Enquiring minds want to know.
I know for a fact her most recent ex cheated on her (don’t agree with cheating)
I wonder if she never found out id imagine she’d post about it if she knew.

• Sad

rheanna231

Chatty Member
apart from that she shows Harry in various states of undress and in just a nappy constantly.. she was told multiple times about the implications, replied and then continues to do it
Ah true, i dont actually follow her closely.
But other influencers seem to have it worse in terms of parenting

mysteryuser123

Chatty Member
I don't think Finau threatening her son's teacher is helpful. The teacher probably wonders why her son has been living here, there and everywhere before living with Mother the Year Finau.
---
oooh I'm famous- got a shout out from Fourtheloveofboys. She thinks she's dong the Lord's work by reading podcasts on Palestine and "creating awareness." Jeepers. She's also crying because she's had to spent more money on pizza or her kids haven't had McDonalds? really? Seriously, Sarah, there are people out there where ANY pizza is a pipe dream.
She also has an enormous amount of privilege and humble-brags her way through life, same as Christian. But alrighty I'm a bad person.
Did someone send her that tattle post? I literally don't get why people do it?

mysteryuser123

Chatty Member
This is what I did as well. Insane that she thinks she cracked the mystery. I give her 11 out of 10 for her confidence though.

Also, really? ComMunITy PaGe these days... im in so many of them and i dont even live there 🥸
---

Exactly... i even apologised for not censoring her cellphone number and the post already got deleted by Mods anyway. She literally did this kind of shit to other influencers too, but cant take the heat herself. No respect for her. Shes the worst!

Also whats the story on her kids? The oldest boy looks very different to the rest of the kids, different dad?
I actually thought it was another user who posted that, not you Lol!!

thermominx

VIP Member
Genuinely cracking up watching her bath scene with her ol' southern accent 😂 trying to be romantic and all, but obviously the accent ruined it all 😂
Once the light was turned on, that bathroom looks horrid😂
Also she said it was gin. Then said vino twice. What’s the bet it’s water 😂 “how. Good”