Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spiderqueens

VIP Member
Thought the exact same! Question: why does the tshirt look a diff shade ( and the text). Using filters mole?

Pretty girl. Why did mole not colour match her foundation? Does she not have that skill? Did she put it down her neck too? Weird.

Mole is just a one trick pony. One size fits all. Yuck.
That smokey eye though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

shh77

VIP Member
And then she does these 'day in my life' posts/vlogs and it's the same exact pictures she shared in her story that day, every single one. How is that even content lol, it's so lazy. How do they make money doing fuck all 😭😅
Riiiiight?! And what brand looks at this
✨⭐CoNtEnT⭐✨ and goes “damn, now THATS some premium, quality content right there! Let’s give her a bunch of free stuff and pay her to “create” something for us! Yup EXCELLENT use of our marketing budget!!” 🥴🥴🫠🫠

BellsAK

Chatty Member
God she’s unhinged someone genuinely needs to report this to the school. I’d ring myself but don’t know which school it is. How embarrassing for her children. If my kids were friends with her kids id stop that friendship immediately.
OMG is that what Skete looks like, lol I never knew?
---
No longer about the Pokémon cards. She's sitting at school waiting for her 'stalker' to show to have it out with her. 🙄
ok I've missed way to much here, what stalker?

All this Skete talk and no one mentions poor Christian telling his homies that they can’t afford a winter escape this year.
Oh my heart bleeds for them. Who wants to start the givealittle?
G’day! My drink went up my nose thanks to this hahahahahahaha! I cannot! 😭😭😭 ** woops I was “lagging” because people actually have things to do and work too SorrySon! 😭🙈

• Haha

anonanonz

Chatty Member
Did someone say Danni’s property has failed the building inspection and LIM report?
Sounds like a great purchase 🙃
Back to the drawing board and maybe get a job to save some more moneys for a better house. Unless she really wants to buy one that’s going down faster than her influencing career.
LIM would be an issue, but building report ehhh, like 1960’s no way would pass it all anyway so kind of depends for both. Even our house that’s relatively new had things on building reports.

But could explain why offer accepted lol

Reactions: 1

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Latest thread, apologies no recap from me but maybe someone else could do one.....

mysteryuser123

Chatty Member
It’s such a fucking weird thing to say 😂 as if needing lube is somehow meaning you have bad sex? Wtf 🤦🏼‍♀️
All the influencers are on a real buzz about the digital harms act right now. Good luck to them. Multi millionaires and celebrities have tried to bring down this website and tried to extract people’s information with no luck 😂 I doubt the police are going to get very far.
Yes I saw Louisa reshare something about the digital harms act, wondered if it was in relation to tattle?

rheanna231

Chatty Member
Since when have private IG accounts allowed to be spoken about?? Why is Skete getting a mention?? Her account is private!!
She was public before the whole drama started, then she got scared and went private
---
That’s what I was JUST thinking. Does anyone remember how butt hurt she got when people figured out who she was when she first started her skeet page. I vaguely remember her being SUPER upset because she had been bagging out influencers and saying some pretty horrible things and then people found out who she was.

How is what she’s doing now any different?
ESPECIALLY if she really has got the wrong person

i don’t understand how her making fun of influencers (or the tattle user she thinks she’s found) is ANY different to what we do in here 🤷🏼‍♀️ why is she so butt hurt over this?
It’s legit how she got her followers, by being a bitch about influencers with her drawing and now she can’t handle that we talk about how she should have handled the Pokémon cards different.

It makes no sense!
Oh funny I didnt know that she got really upset. Who managed to figure her out and what happened afterwards? I Only just found out who she was because she posted an identical post on her story as well as FB community page, i always thought she was anonymous😂😂 Were all the influencers coming @Her after they figure out who she was?

Last edited: