New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still laughing over "poor childless, brandless, sometimes Stanless Danni". Brutal...ly hilarious.

Reactions: 26
Yet another cheap arse influencer using free #ad stuff to give as birthday presents and also using free #ad food at Harry's party. And she needs to learn to cook pizzas longer! They are always really soggy

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Yet another cheap arse influencer using free #ad stuff to give as birthday presents and also using free #ad food at Harry's party. And she needs to learn to cook pizzas longer! They are always really soggy
Oh this does not surprise me, she gets so much shit she probably needs to use Simone's storage shed

I reakon that’s ceisons phone and she’s saying “where’s my “are you ok” messages cos her tyres are slashed cos her profile is the 3rd one down in that inbox.
Good point! Maybe they’re playing games with people, wouldn’t put it past them tbh

maybe Seasonings crazy ex gf came back around? These people get so mad about others being curious about what’s going on when they post leading shit online everyday. It’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
No words
Now that’s what you call leaning in to something your child likes!
What kind of cake will Simon get Ca$her this year? A vacuum? 🫠🫠

Reactions: 24
Ok you bunch of TCs which one of you won lotto, I expect a big bash to be organised and while you’re at it you’d best buy Stanleys second family a new home so he can be abducted by them and live in style, Taryn a new husband as hers seems to have gone AWOL, unhappy mum a personality, finau a supersized feed of KFC, Melissa Dingbat new shoes so she can show us how she wears all her shoes at once on the plane, AJ new undies cause those grey saggy jocks are beyond words, Scuntmoan a magnifying glass so she can find the Woman’s Refuge Receipts, Jessticle lessons in basic food hygiene, The Hons new accommodation at Mangawai (can’t spell at this time of night) as it’s getting old and boring seeing the same place over and over and over

Reactions: 23
If I win I’ll go and try and buy Dani’s cat for $1 more then the Kiwi saver home start grant.

Reactions: 13
Omg so true over the mangawhai Trips Hannah was actually interesting to follow when they were in Japan at least she showed she had a personality

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else get the same perverse pleasure from watching DD get all “come here quick it’s an exciting call about how we got the house followed by “ohhh ok we didn’t get it”

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.