New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the round up Skete, you absolute muppet. I'll try to keep this short. Naughty little sister decides to get popular with the Lincoln kids by stealing her 18 year old brothers Pokemon collection and handing them around quicker than Maria makes lunchboxes in a single sided trade. Nek Minnit Senior Detective Sergeant Skete is calling a school emergency, rounding up the flogging little bastards for stealing taking the cards from naughty little sister and demanding the return across a multitude of private and public forums. War breaks out between Skete and the feral witch Tattlers with accusations of breaching privacy, exposing kids and handing around private phone numbers like Cieson hands around weed. At last count I'm calling it Skete 0 Tattlers 1

Speaking of Chicken Seasoning, she went MIA off Sorry Sons socials after admitting their relationship is having some issues. Despite sharing each others pussys, trauma and toes daily on the gram, Finau went cray cray at her followers for daring to ask if they had broke up. How dare use askses me such a personal question use can just duck off you fuckin witches. Looks like they still might be back on, but who the duck knows, or cares. It's been around 98 days since her father passed and 98 days since the tee shirt has been washed. We wish you luck seasoning.

Please can we take a minute silence for poor childless, brandless, sometimes Stanless Danni. She now adds 'not a homeowner again' to the reasons for a misery follow. She continues to make childfree look like the most boring and beige life - boasting about her cheap musty dusty and crusty (thank you Maria Foy for the expression, you can dedicate a meme to me tomorrow) furniture from your great grandmas deceased estate sale.

The most boring and pointless rebrand award goes to Maria Foy the grimfluencer previously known as HappyMumHappyChild. New name, same bullshit boring content. I did note one surprising change though - she no longer provides daily weather reports and has replaced them with boring 'good morning phone friends' greetings....EVERY SINGLE DAY. Kids still eat like toddlers, she's still giving herself head pats for doing absolutely nothing and still uses filters despite saying she doesn't anymore.

Red alert, red alert....we have a missing influencer - where the duck is Taryn?

Ellie the one doing everything not to have a baby seems a little quiet, maybe she's drowning in dog collar orders food

Edna takes the same approach to privacy as Prince Harry and Meghan - give us privacy, quick shove a camera in my face. Same goes for Kim Crossman who is so so so sick she only had time to set up one camera in the carpeted bathroom when she was vomiting.

Times are looking tough for Millie with her Chch home on the market. Wonder if its time to get a real job like the rest of us?!

Some weird chick with literally the worst bowl cut is still being a dick and looks like an emancipated 12 year old, but I dont follow her so cant offer much more

Love from your ads continue to risk their childrens lives, most recently in a stuck elevator. They now have nanny and poppa on the pay role making cringe AF reels that looks so natural darling. Mark continues to look bored and uninterested in his husbands quest for fame and celebrity. Somebody please save Mark

Dingbat dingwell is still sharing every moment of trauma raising the twins, filming them in their most vulnerable moment and slamming anyone who dare suggests its not cool

Probably missing loads of cunts doing loads of bleep stuff, but I'm still recovering from seeing JayJay dancing around like a drunk banshee on Facebook. Someone get that woman a better bra and a decent haircut stat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Welcome to the round up Skete, you absolute muppet. I'll try to keep this short. Naughty little sister decides to get popular with the Lincoln kids by stealing her 18 year old brothers Pokemon collection and handing them around quicker than Maria makes lunchboxes in a single sided trade. Nek Minnit Senior Detective Sergeant Skete is calling a school emergency, rounding up the flogging little bastards for stealing taking the cards from naughty little sister and demanding the return across a multitude of private and public forums. War breaks out between Skete and the feral witch Tattlers with accusations of breaching privacy, exposing kids and handing around private phone numbers like Cieson hands around weed. At last count I'm calling it Skete 0 Tattlers 1

Speaking of Chicken Seasoning, she went MIA off Sorry Sons socials after admitting their relationship is having some issues. Despite sharing each others pussys, trauma and toes daily on the gram, Finau went cray cray at her followers for daring to ask if they had broke up. How dare use askses me such a personal question use can just duck off you fuckin witches. Looks like they still might be back on, but who the duck knows, or cares. It's been around 98 days since her father passed and 98 days since the tee shirt has been washed. We wish you luck seasoning.

Please can we take a minute silence for poor childless, brandless, sometimes Stanless Danni. She now adds 'not a homeowner again' to the reasons for a misery follow. She continues to make childfree look like the most boring and beige life - boasting about her cheap musty dusty and crusty (thank you Maria Foy for the expression, you can dedicate a meme to me tomorrow) furniture from your great grandmas deceased estate sale.

The most boring and pointless rebrand award goes to Maria Foy the grimfluencer previously known as HappyMumHappyChild. New name, same bullshit boring content. I did note one surprising change though - she no longer provides daily weather reports and has replaced them with boring 'good morning phone friends' greetings....EVERY SINGLE DAY. Kids still eat like toddlers, she's still giving herself head pats for doing absolutely nothing and still uses filters despite saying she doesn't anymore.

Ellie the one doing everything not to have a baby seems a little quiet, maybe she's drowning in dog collar orders food

Edna takes the same approach to privacy as Prince Harry and Meghan - give us privacy, quick shove a camera in my face. Same goes for Kim Crossman who is so so so sick she only had time to set up one camera in the carpeted bathroom when she was vomiting.

Times are looking tough for Millie with her Chch home on the market. Wonder if its time to get a real job like the rest of us?!

Some weird chick with literally the worst bowl cut is still being a dick and looks like an emancipated 12 year old, but I dont follow her so cant offer much more

Love from your ads continue to risk their childrens lives, most recently in a stuck elevator. They now have nanny and poppa on the pay role making cringe AF reels that looks so natural darling. Mark continues to look bored and uninterested in his husbands quest for fame and celebrity. Somebody please save Mark

Dingbat dingwell is still sharing every moment of trauma raising the twins, filming them in their most vulnerable moment and slamming anyone who dare suggests its not cool

Probably missing loads of cunts doing loads of bleep stuff, but I'm still recovering from seeing JayJay dancing around like a drunk banshee on Facebook. Someone get that woman a better bra and a decent haircut stat!
So good!!!
Still snorting over the finau one, you captured her 'essence' so well 🤣🤣

Skete will be absolutely frothing over having made it to a recap, she's relevant now witches!!!! 🎉🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I'm never starting a new thread again... I vote for you and your recap everytime 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Maria did throw in a 'good morning buttholes' the other day just to spice things up 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m curious about the tech (?) conference Elleherself flew to New York for that ended up being a dud. Was wondering why she hadn’t posted any content but today she says the trip and conference was a total flop, seemed like such a random thing for her to go to anyway.

Reactions: 7
Yuck 😤
The bar for what people think is funny is so low 🙄

IMG_1119.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.