New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Hannah's chat online saying they live off the profits from selling her food business, with the way she's spending you'd think it won't last her long!
---
I bet Millie is kicking herself she doesn't get to be the famous partner of Bam Bam on amazing race Australia 🙃

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
duck yes. Gosh shes hard to watch
---
Maria is at Wen & Yen again 😂😂 can one of yous tattlers wait there one day and see if she orders the gluten free Pie? Lol

Oh and also i see she peels the top of the mandarin less now. To hide it from us? Can see theyre still a little peeled Maria
My 4yr old has more in her lunch box..😵💫 are they hard up on money? I get her kids has sensory issues....but is she making them worse by not even trying to expose them to different things?
*Or is it an excuse* lol

Reactions: 8
Is flaps driving ??? I thought you had to wait a month !
---
duck yes. Gosh shes hard to watch
---
Maria is at Wen & Yen again 😂😂 can one of yous tattlers wait there one day and see if she orders the gluten free Pie? Lol

Oh and also i see she peels the top of the mandarin less now. To hide it from us? Can see theyre still a little peeled Maria
I bet the bottoms are peeled and she just flips them over once she’s taken the photo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is flaps driving ??? I thought you had to wait a month !
---

I bet the bottoms are peeled and she just flips them over once she’s taken the photo
No the tops are peeled, you can see a little bit of it hasn't been placed down properly

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'll just leave this here ... :sneaky:
This looks like one of those awkward JC Penney photoshoots.
---
I saw Hannah's chat online saying they live off the profits from selling her food business, with the way she's spending you'd think it won't last her long!
This is EXACTLY my thoughts too!
Would love to know how much she sold the business for. To be spending the way she does, it would have to be major $$$$$

Reactions: 6
---
I bet Millie is kicking herself she doesn't get to be the famous partner of Bam Bam on amazing race Australia 🙃
Gosh they must be really struggling for celebs this year or I'm super out of touch. I only know thorpie and Pete hellier 😆😆

Reactions: 1
Do you expect me to believe you pair your YSL bag with pants from Farmers Mandy? Also Fiona Wright do I really believe that it’s a literal dream for you to work with Briscoes? It’s so disingenuous

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Do you expect me to believe you pair your YSL bag with pants from Farmers Mandy? Also Fiona Wright do I really believe that it’s a literal dream for you to work with Briscoes? It’s so disingenuous
Some people have weird dreams, my dad is a social worker of 40yrs but it’s his dream to work at the dump or at the airport loading bags 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It is a lovely photo of Cherie from P & M AND Bernadebt from accounts.
Bernadebt looks sooo much better with this hair! And Cherie’s really had a glow up!
---
She’s so tragic
And the fact she thinks we/anyone cares and is asking for her CONSTANT “get ready with me” “get dressed with me” “make dinner with me” “come to my 100th free the week beauty appointment with me”s PLUS! her DAILY vlogs and “Winnie Girl” content is psychotic!
I can’t imagine filming myself self for practically the whole day! #narcissist

I know basically she pays for nothing and everything is spon/gifted/ad, but I can’t imagine Real Rad Food sold for THAT much $$?! It’s got to run out sometime soon..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.