New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gold star recap!
So has anyone bothered watching what Maria sign language made for her be?
---
DCCD is depressed that she lost a house to another buyer so she is swapping her room around. Imagine being unemployed; with no kids and having that much time on your hand
DCCD makes me glad I have a baby. She doesn’t do the child free community any favours!
---
Looks like Louisa is back fishing for attention.
Her lips look to Botox’d!

Reactions: 7
Don’t forget that Tarryns ‘moist’ chocolate cake saw her earn 20k more followers in less than a week. Of course most of them don’t look like Bot accounts 😂😂
You guys keep talking about this but she only has 21.2k followers, she had more than 1.2k followers prior to that week didn't she? I'm so confused how she bought 20k followers in a week when she is an account who was already big enough for us to talk about (over 10k) so not sure how that works? Can someone explain it because I'm apparently a TC?

Reactions: 6
Of course free things are affordable you rich wanker 🙄🙄 pisses me off so much how much free stuff he gets when he can afford to buy it. All those appliances are free. At this stage most of the tiny home is free 🤢

Wonder what he's doing with it? Putting the homeless in it like Frankie suggested?? 🤔 I think not.

Also his cheeks are so filled with filler he looks like a chipmunk!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Of course free things are affordable you rich wanker 🙄🙄 pisses me off so much how much free stuff he gets when he can afford to buy it. All those appliances are free. At this stage most of the tiny home is free 🤢

Wonder what he's doing with it? Putting the homeless in it like Frankie suggested?? 🤔 I think not.

Also his cheeks are so filled with filler he looks like a chipmunk!!
“I chose Haier appliances because……. - AD”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Poor Molly is in a bit of a mess.
Business stuff she said.
So confused - if she’s been working for 15 years wouldn’t she have a nice sizeable house deposit or has it all been spent on bubbly wine 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You guys keep talking about this but she only has 21.2k followers, she had more than 1.2k followers prior to that week didn't she? I'm so confused how she bought 20k followers in a week when she is an account who was already big enough for us to talk about (over 10k) so not sure how that works? Can someone explain it because I'm apparently a TC?
Meant she’s sat on 18k for a very long time and then suddenly in less than two weeks she went up to 21k. Just seems strange for someone who was barely posting any content. Could be all the pervey men looking at her crotch and cold water plunge. Also making the joke as she needed a new dishwasher so we all assumed maybe she needed to get over the 20k mark for a company to give her a freebie 😂
---
“I chose Haier appliances because……. - AD”
That cracked me up! No you didn’t, you got it free that’s why you have it. And no Nona- j-u-g I’m assuming they went on to spell maybe juggle isn’t a strange word especially the first three letters that say their sounds.

Reactions: 3
Why is the Keto-Queen Elleherself, Melissa, 9 promoting low calorie food now🤔. Is she reinventing (resetting) her target audience. It's not moist, but fudgy, so won't have the Tarryn effect with followers.

And yuck, yuck, 🤮 gross Melissa, twinkies in nappies (diapers) and their shoes on your food prep bench🤢🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
God Edna is insufferable. Focusing so much on wake windows and a schedule would do my head in.
I fed my babies when they were hungry and napped with them during the day. I can’t imagine enjoying my baby and motherhood being that uptight.

Reactions: 13
God Edna is insufferable. Focusing so much on wake windows and a schedule would do my head in.
I fed my babies when they were hungry and napped with them during the day. I can’t imagine enjoying my baby and motherhood being that uptight.
Her new fav words are routine and window

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Business stuff she said.
So confused - if she’s been working for 15 years wouldn’t she have a nice sizeable house deposit or has it all been spent on bubbly wine 🤭
She's even bought a hairdryer - no more weekly visits to the hairdresser to get the mop washed? Times must be tough.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Business stuff she said.
Doris was looking roooough in those stories! 😳
Seems times are tough for her business…doesn’t she charge like stupid amounts for her services? People just don’t have the deposable $ to throw at a sh*tty MUA who doesn’t take her make up off, was her clothes and can’t wash and blow dry her own hair! 😬

Reactions: 10
Business stuff she said.
Poor money management, or most likely NO money management from the sound of it. She said someone was going to help her get her business finances in order recently but haven't heard any more about it. Clearly if she's washing and drying her own hair now instead of heading off to the salon, she's on the struggle bus like many small businesses now. But I have a feeling she just spends money before it burns a hole in her pocket.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.