New Zealand Influencers #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t Ca$$ie’s house have any furniture? 🧐
Simple Cashie lives a simple life, apart from bragging and showing wads of cash, millions of Xmas gifts, watermelon, berries, car seats and bikes - they forget the have to furnish their home. Nah, in honesty, she grew up in a house bus so has no idea how to make a home a home🙄🙄🙄
---
Stop guys! If you say her name three times on here she’ll appear and whinge about us on stories! Don’t feed the gremlin!
And she takes a 2 day “hiatus”😂😂 to have a cry after she got caught out high jacking MFM’s post😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone else needs to start the new thread cause I don’t know how!

But I just need to comment on Talz podcast, has anyone else listened?? Not sure what I was expecting, but wow, there’s 1/2 hr of my life I want back 🤦‍♀️ just a conscious stream of dribble about wanting to do this (get healthy, exercise, not spend money blah blah…) but a whole stack of excuses why she can’t. So damn boring.
Oh and she mentioned stuff she’s been up to, one of the things was finally getting rid of the laundry in the corner of the bathroom that had been there so long it had gone mouldy 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Someone else needs to start the new thread cause I don’t know how!

But I just need to comment on Talz podcast, has anyone else listened?? Not sure what I was expecting, but wow, there’s 1/2 hr of my life I want back 🤦‍♀️ just a conscious stream of dribble about wanting to do this (get healthy, exercise, not spend money blah blah…) but a whole stack of excuses why she can’t. So damn boring.
Oh and she mentioned stuff she’s been up to, one of the things was finally getting rid of the laundry in the corner of the bathroom that had been there so long it had gone mouldy 🤮
Here we go

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm late to the party, ooosh that hit hard didn't it haha she gets more fired up than when fire goes full purp
I'm late to the party but I'm hoping Ol grimace the parenting experts not paid? Might need to hit up rnz and tell them they are speaking to the wrong Mum and to message someone who park hops, gives the best free park reviews, holiday food tips on a budget, free adventure info that Google doesn't have on it. Seriously did she say Google it? Wtf....
Cashie has a million kid/cousins so they have people to play with and are used to the gloriavale life and love home/family/sither/brother life. That's not an average life because ya know we don't generally have a kid a year til we prolapse.

Has anyone see Bernadebt and her old Cunny? Given they're like a hop skip and jump away on hols, I thought they'd be all about the 'rail' life? Unless Counselling has shown Cunny Cherie that Bernie is a toxic p.o.s and to stay the f away from the curl crunching face of Oranga Tamarikis 'how not to parenting guide'

While we are on the subject how's ol rich kid wannabe rehab sUrVivOr Millie getting on 'finding herself' AGAIN masking it as a bounce life in Greece and where the duck are her dogs?! Or was she down to one? Or Did BamBam get it in the breakup? Jesus what a bleeping train wreck. From food slurping, gangbanging side ho to 'searching for men' in derelict buildings its the train wreck you can't unwatch.

Marnie is still an absolute poster girl for why women need their tunes tied. Like seriously wanna place bets on an accidental pregnancy in 2024 in hopes for a girl? She can whip the up a cozy woollen home in no time.

I'm so lucky I'm such a T.C and boring and could never be so narcissistic or up myself to platform the way these people do its embarrassing to watch
yes I want to know what happened to Millie’s dog to , has she shipped home to her mum

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.