New Zealand Influencers #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8Ds though, did anyone else actually LOL at that. Where in the heck are the D cups at? There's literally nothing there!
Letter is more how broad you back is not how big your busy is. I grew up being a 10 C cup and people always found this funny as I had very small breast until kids! I’d still be surprised she’s a D maybe a C as although she’s got toned arms she doesn’t look broad. Doesn’t matter she had her boobs lifted so she can now go bra free- seems like this is the new trend with all influencers.

Reactions: 3
Sorry for being a TC. What did she say on the podcast? This sounds like good intel!
Lol na nothing overly scandalous!
Just that heart eyes and one of her good friends from Auckland DESPISE each other and so they’ve decided they can’t hang out all together 😂
---
That was kept quiet! Or maybe I just don’t follow the right pages
Love her dress

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lol na nothing overly scandalous!
Just that heart eyes and one of her good friends from Auckland DESPISE each other and so they’ve decided they can’t hang out all together 😂
Oh yes. You’re right. How did I forget. Has to be either in relation to bernadebt or Emma from get food face.

Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t she plant some bloody trees instead of whinging? Trees are perfect for cooling down the air around you. Or put a trellis with plants over her deck. There are options! She’s been complaining about this for years, she could have had some full-grown trees by her deck by now. She could block some of the heat coming off that

Use your brain, Maria!!
But complaining about the heat is one of her favourite pastimes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tarryn also mentioned her anxiety was so bad she stayed in the tent for two days! Believe it or not everyone has anxiety it’s how they deal/approach it is very different. However, I’m seeing a big trend with influencers saying they have this. Ellie, Maria, Tarryn, Mandy to name a few. Maybe being on social media isn’t for them if they constantly have to tell us they have anxiety and how bad it is.

Reactions: 10
I’m a big reader and have a toddler. My partner works away 2-3 weeks at a time. I also have no family and my child is not in daycare. I do not bleeping read while my child is awake. I read during their nap or once they’re in bed. If I’m desperate to read more I’ll wake up before my child and read some. But also duck that being a parenting is tiring😂 how the duck she reads that much is clear she just ignores her kids
Nah it’s because her children are basically teens. They actually don’t need her as much as she seems to think they do. But god forbid she get a job or a life.

Reactions: 6
The news outlets were covering it/ speculating/ out talking to locals yesterday. Was like a bloody royal wedding 😂
They were psychos! What stalkers with their telephoto lenses. They were acting like TMZ. And the Daily Mail apparently had a helicopter.

The protesters were pathetic too. Get a life already, you weirdos! 😂

I don’t get the fuss at all. My reaction is just “oh that’s nice they finally got married.” Couldn’t give a tit about any of the details. How this is news above NZ supporting the US declaring war on Yemen is beyond me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 32
Ditto!! The amount of times iv asked her a question aswell like where she got an outfit from no reply ever. Why do we support/follow these people who want the ingagment but can never be fuked to reply

I also feel her and clint are stink to dan the newer presenter he always gets made to do the tit things in public where you know the other 2 would hate to do it
I unfollowed a while ago for the same reasons… so rude

Reactions: 1
Tarryn also mentioned her anxiety was so bad she stayed in the tent for two days! Believe it or not everyone has anxiety it’s how they deal/approach it is very different. However, I’m seeing a big trend with influencers saying they have this. Ellie, Maria, Tarryn, Mandy to name a few. Maybe being on social media isn’t for them if they constantly have to tell us they have anxiety and how bad it is.
I haven’t experienced anxiety so I don’t know what it’s like but I am suprised anxiety makes you hide in your tiny hot tent room and consider bussing home from the far north while simultaneously posting near naked selfies endlessley to 20,000 strangers?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I *think* Rebecca’s parents actually live on the same section in a tiny type home. They might have contributed towards the pool and renos. Unless they had a big wad of cash I can’t imagine the bank would have lent them any money given neither have an actual income.

Reactions: 6
Letter is more how broad you back is not how big your busy is. I grew up being a 10 C cup and people always found this funny as I had very small breast until kids! I’d still be surprised she’s a D maybe a C as although she’s got toned arms she doesn’t look broad. Doesn’t matter she had her boobs lifted so she can now go bra free- seems like this is the new trend with all influencers.
Not quite, I was a bendon bra fitter and the 8 is the measure around under the boobs which is the size of the band. The cup size is then a measurement around your boobs where the nipple sits. So an 8D would be around 65cm under the bust and around 83cm over the bust (a size 8 is also known as a 30 in US/UK sizing).

Reactions: 11
I'm pretty sure Cashie's second lounge doesn't have any furniture. Her house was/is weirdly devoid of furniture.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.