New Zealand Influencers #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Short and sweet this month

Finau - still lazy, still a tit mum, still blaming everyone else for her tit storm
MFM - still lazy, still depressed, still posting memes only she finds funny
Marnie - shamanic journeys, knitting and parenting is on hold to solve the crisis in Gaza
LFYD - 2024 seems to have bought clarity that speaking out about passionate causes doesn't make you money. So he's back to being a shallow bastard, doing up the tiny house and not letting homeless people sleep in the pool house
Hollie Mae - where the duck are you?
Edna - still trying to decide how public she will be with the newborn Olympian, in the meantime ensuring she doesn't miss a single opportunity to show her bump and flaps
Cassie - had a name rebrand but still boring as duck. Also rich, very rich and weird lflexing about it whenever she can. In case you didn't know she did a PRIVATE lights tour because they can AFFoRd it.
Officially Em - had her annual bath earlier this week, now back to underwear and not much else while doing the housework.
Elleherself - Keto, Ms Rachel, Keto, Ms Rachel - rinse repeat
Talz - changes her marital status more than Cassie changes nappies
Bernadebt - still loves her dog, still hates her kids.

Anyone else???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Just saw Ellzbelly at jucy with Louisa gee she really jumps around the frend circles doesn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t wait for all these 🤡 to start posting, complaining about being back at “work” after their holidays! 🙄🙄 ….your “job” would be a literal holiday for us average folk!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just saw Ellzbelly at jucy with Louisa gee she really jumps around the frend circles doesn’t she
Does anyone else feel cringey watching these influencers at juicyfest (or other festis) or just me? Am I old? (I'm only 30 lol) I can't quite explain why it feels cringe haha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
2024 predictions.

im betting em will come in hard with “after such a full on summer getting back to work is HARD” and Ajs creative grant didn’t get as much free money as they hoped this year.

Cassie will come start off by saying their new business is doing so well she’s brought new shoes again. Followed by three months of our business has really hit a slump but it’s probably winter right?

Marnie will learn that knitting is not fulfilling her as she hoped and she wants to do a DMT retreat to really dig deeper into her wounds

Lfyd will get another nanny and she will be lulus favourite

Rebecca will find out her mans no more use than cold toast on a plate. And that he’s been having an affair

Mfm will get the kids to make their own lunches but they won’t have to do it very often, because they have another year of no school

Talz will get back with BD, have a preggy scare and dump him again

Stace will get with mark and try for baby no 3

I don’t follow any others

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else feel cringey watching these influencers at juicyfest (or other festis) or just me? Am I old? (I'm only 30 lol) I can't quite explain why it feels cringe haha
I’m with you. I think it’s all the videoing of them trying to dance and look cool.

Reactions: 9
Those sandals look like reefs - we wore them as kids in the 90s 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Riley Hemson, aka healthychick101?, please spill ☕
I have a close friend who worked with her on a number of "shoots" and she is just a nasty nasty girl by the sounds of it. Gives Regina George vibes HARD.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.