New Zealand Influencers #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess has posted about leaving on her own personal page. Kelly has commented. Nothing on the main pages or Kelly’s page.

Jess has designed next years collection, but is leaving at end of year. Kinda indicates she’s not leaving for another job, but she’s a MLM arbonne hun, so I hope that’s not her full time gig !
Ooooh I am interested to see what she is going to do next.

Reactions: 2
Now that's desperation.🤣
---
Elle must follow the Simone book of "using your children for best likes". As "mothers" do they not have a conscience they are using their children for monetary gain.

"Point to the butterfly, smile, laugh Roo, let's do that again, you both have to learn to do better for mummy's page"

Has Elle ever raised monarchs before. That single plant will be eaten within a day or two" then they starve and die, waiting to see if the enclosure is sponsored.
That plant is tiny! Wtf lol. It's not even planted either.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So just had a quick nosey and it appears that Elle ( who is Jess and Jenn's friend) left, then Jenn left and now Jess.
It seems they were all quite buddy, buddy so maybe the vibe wasn't the same when Elle left and then some issues with Jenn when there was the alleged falling out with Nathan or whatever.
Big loss though for the brands.
I wonder if they will all start dressing normally and not like glow sticks - lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Morning Cassie,

You’re either really struggling with a newborn and sleep deprivation cause let’s be honest, sleep deprivation is awful plus you 4567 kids and clearly can’t cope - maybe it’s time to get your mum over to help out? How delusional of you to think someone from tattle would buy bots for your account? Honestly? Go and get some professional help. It is not healthy for you to be so obsssed with tattle. Go and be a mum to your kids and stop making up tit to your followers to get head pats.

All makes sense now as to why your family have cut you off and have no friends! That JW stuff have really screwed with your head. Use all your millions of “pretend” money and go see a shrink.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeah I thought it was cooked whoever rang the council on her for the water thing.
Buying bots and spending money to troll her is so fucked up I don’t even know what to say.
Yuck.
She’s full of tit. I hardly doubt anyone bought her bots. She is making tit up to get attention. It’s actually really “cooked” of her keep checking tattle for content…..
---
She blames tattle for the council thing, are we sure it wasn’t a tit neighbour who saw it and got pis

we have one two houses over who called the council for any minuscule complaint, for the last 30+ years

lol yet they were the ones washing their car in the drive in our water restrictions a couple of years ago

the bots thing, don’t follow the woman but with her obsession of pointing out how toxic tattle is from the posts, I don’t put it past her to by them herself, to then lay the blame on tattle to back what she’s saying
At this stage, Cassie would do anything for content cause let’s be honest, her Patreon content is harldey worth paying for anymore. Her free content is way more exciting than paid😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t work out which version is giving me a bigger ick. The fact that she bought followers so she can create a shitstorm here, or someone here buying them to call her out. Either way, wild.

Reactions: 19
Was going to post about Jake Campus too! Has married his “soul mate” twice already, now a third one. Wonder how long before he cheats on this one with another body builder.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Sheesh could you be anymore obvious Melissa, Glasshouse not come through with any freebies yet, wee bit of advice tag them babes, then you’ll get all the candles 😘
This is where influencers lose their credibility (if they ever had it). She could afford, like others, to buy these items, yet they are constantly on the scrounge for freebies.

Does it feel good literally begging for free items. The real follower looks at this and just sees greed. What is she teaching her children, disordered eating practices, and a mother who is always on the grift for anything free.

Reactions: 12
Morning Cassie,

You’re either really struggling with a newborn and sleep deprivation cause let’s be honest, sleep deprivation is awful plus you 4567 kids and clearly can’t cope - maybe it’s time to get your mum over to help out? How delusional of you to think someone from tattle would buy bots for your account? Honestly? Go and get some professional help. It is not healthy for you to be so obsssed with tattle. Go and be a mum to your kids and stop making up tit to your followers to get head pats.

All makes sense now as to why your family have cut you off and have no friends! That JW stuff have really screwed with your head. Use all your millions of “pretend” money and go see a shrink.
Is it even possible to buy bots for someone elses account? I thought that was something only the owner of the account could do

Reactions: 7
Sheesh could you be anymore obvious Melissa, Glasshouse not come through with any freebies yet, wee bit of advice tag them babes, then you’ll get all the candles 😘
Guess she couldn't find one in temu, her favourite shop haha
---
Is it even possible to buy bots for someone elses account? I thought that was something only the owner of the account could do
I have no idea lol. I assumed it was only for your own account? I wonder if she also does those follow loops? Have had a few people message me trying to get me onto them. But like it's not really genuine cos most worried about the numbers not actual engagement.

Edit to add pretty sure the follow loops don't all increase that much in 1 day so definitely bots.

Edit again. Just looked up and apparently it is possible

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If Cassie claims to not have bought them, I’m sure we’ll see her lose that amount of followers as she deletes them. But oddly that doesn’t seem to have happened. I absolutely will believe Cassie’s side of the story if she deletes them all over the next couple days (easy to do as she lives on her phone answering questions anyway).

If someone here DiD buy them though, that’s weird and creepy. One of Tattle’s rules is to keep it on Tattle, and breaking it is probably a sign that that person needs to get out and touch grass.
I’m just catching up so sorry if this has been mentioned already, but isn’t she on private? How do you buy followers if they all have to request to follow you? She must have accepted them? Or do you not have to request to follow any more?

Reactions: 5
Is Cassie now suggesting you bought her the bot followers?
I don't really understand the whole bot thing but surely not?
Yes I’ve just seen that she thinks I bought her bots and I’m livid, I don’t even know how to do that tit and why would I waste money on her, I even cancelled my patreon because I was sick of wasting money on her! She’s a piece of tit like Simone and has too much time on her hands going around accusing people of doing tit!! Check yourself before you wreck yourself Cassie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes I’ve just seen that she thinks I bought her bots and I’m livid, I don’t even know how to do that tit and why would I waste money on her, I even cancelled my patreon because I was sick of wasting money on her! She’s a piece of tit like Simone and has too much time on her hands going around accusing people of doing tit!! Check yourself before you wreck yourself Cassie!
Shes giving chronically online vibes 😂 she brought those bots because her life is so boring and she needed some engagement. Its much easier to blame someone else that it is to take accountability, grow up Cassie, youre supposed to be a parent. Buying bots is incredibly dangerous, you dont know whos on the other end of those accounts and what theyre doing with your pictures... but youd know that, if you had common sence 😉

Reactions: 9
Shes giving chronically online vibes 😂 she brought those bots because her life is so boring and she needed some engagement. Its much easier to blame someone else that it is to take accountability, grow up Cassie, youre supposed to be a parent. Buying bots is incredibly dangerous, you dont know whos on the other end of those accounts and what theyre doing with your pictures... but youd know that, if you had common sence 😉
If she did herself then jokes on her though cos Meta is constantly cracking down on bots and will probably shadowban her account now. If she didn't that is also equally creepy obsessive behaviour lol.
Either way is fucked haha

Reactions: 3
I suspect Cassie cant handle the heat. She will be deleting followers so she can get under 5k so we dont talk about her anymore 😂 Buh bye, you wont be missed 👋🏼🤪
---
If she did herself then jokes on her though cos Meta is constantly cracking down on bots and will probably shadowban her account now. If she didn't that is also equally creepy obsessive behaviour lol.
Either way is fucked haha
Hahahaha hope so, Ill snap that username up so fast 🤭

Reactions: 4
I also know nothing about buying bots (didn’t even know it was still a thing, it feels very 2015) but surely there’s some verification process where you can only buy them for an account you own? Because otherwise this would be far more common and people would be buying bots for other influencers all over the show… there’s influencers a lot bigger than her, if people where technically able to do this, Simone would be complaining about it every week.

Reactions: 4
I also know nothing about buying bots (didn’t even know it was still a thing, it feels very 2015) but surely there’s some verification process where you can only buy them for an account you own? Because otherwise this would be far more common and people would be buying bots for other influencers all over the show… there’s influencers a lot bigger than her, if people where technically able to do this, Simone would be complaining about it every week.
I’m the ultimate TC, thoughts bots were bottoms 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Considering majority of us report bots on Scammone page to protect her babies from creeps, seems abit fat fetched someone would go out of their way and buy her some.

I definitely feel like this is something she's done!
She's so desperate for content, she lives on Tattle more than any of us. 😂
Have we had a brake down of how much they making a week lately? 😂 the last one was 1000 a day in pocket.
Again so desperate to look like she's "made it" heck get some mates and live a little Cassie 😂

Now that dad's not gone over mayb the reality of them moving over and NO surport for 6 kids is hitting home abit.... yet we are just jelious! CRICKEY.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.