New Zealand Influencers #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow Jake Campus?! In the space of a few years he is divorced and engaged for the 3rd time!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just watched the video, she looks embarrassed and not exactly head over heels in love 🙃
I’d die if my husband had proposed in front of everyone like that 🙃
I also think it’s so sad how EVERYONE had their phones out for her walking in. Not a single person living in the moment and taking her in as she is. It HAD to be filmed 😞

Reactions: 8
Well well well would you look at that, someone’s been buying followers. Pity they don’t pay for your patreon SpongeBob or interact with your stupid Q&A’s. You are a big joke.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Well well well would you look at that, someone’s been buying followers. Pity they don’t pay for your patreon SpongeBob or interact with your stupid Q&A’s. You are a big joke.
Oh my god, that is desperate! Thought she was above all that? Yikes.
Maybe she’s been saving her muffin break money? Hope she knows that a lot of those bots will copy her photos to use for more bot accounts…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is Cassie now suggesting you bought her the bot followers?
I don't really understand the whole bot thing but surely not?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Cassie now suggesting you bought her the bot followers?
I don't really understand the whole bot thing but surely not?
If Cassie claims to not have bought them, I’m sure we’ll see her lose that amount of followers as she deletes them. But oddly that doesn’t seem to have happened. I absolutely will believe Cassie’s side of the story if she deletes them all over the next couple days (easy to do as she lives on her phone answering questions anyway).

If someone here DiD buy them though, that’s weird and creepy. One of Tattle’s rules is to keep it on Tattle, and breaking it is probably a sign that that person needs to get out and touch grass.

Reactions: 14
If Cassie claims to not have bought them, I’m sure we’ll see her lose that amount of followers as she deletes them. But oddly that doesn’t seem to have happened. I absolutely will believe Cassie’s side of the story if she deletes them all over the next couple days (easy to do as she lives on her phone answering questions anyway).

If someone here DiD buy them though, that’s weird and creepy. One of Tattle’s rules is to keep it on Tattle, and breaking it is probably a sign that that person needs to get out and touch grass.
I'm with you, someone needs a tattle detox if they are buying bots for anyone else for content, that's lamer than any influencer bullshit.
Funnily enough though, Cassie says go away and spend December with your family but she literally posted her message almost immediately after bots4life post? She truely must be checking all.the.time.

Reactions: 15

Yeah I thought it was cooked whoever rang the council on her for the water thing.
Buying bots and spending money to troll her is so fucked up I don’t even know what to say.
Yuck.

Reactions: 17
Haha yep we just joked about it too, how long is this one going to last
Wow, did not know that. Gosh, she’s a brave women as that would just be alarm bells in my head. Not a big fan of him and his meal plan and who he gets to promote it.

Reactions: 3
Now that's desperation.🤣
---
Elle must follow the Simone book of "using your children for best likes". As "mothers" do they not have a conscience they are using their children for monetary gain.

"Point to the butterfly, smile, laugh Roo, let's do that again, you both have to learn to do better for mummy's page"

Has Elle ever raised monarchs before. That single plant will be eaten within a day or two" then they starve and die, waiting to see if the enclosure is sponsored.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yeah I thought it was cooked whoever rang the council on her for the water thing.
Buying bots and spending money to troll her is so fucked up I don’t even know what to say.
Yuck.
She blames tattle for the council thing, are we sure it wasn’t a tit neighbour who saw it and got pis

we have one two houses over who called the council for any minuscule complaint, for the last 30+ years

lol yet they were the ones washing their car in the drive in our water restrictions a couple of years ago

the bots thing, don’t follow the woman but with her obsession of pointing out how toxic tattle is from the posts, I don’t put it past her to by them herself, to then lay the blame on tattle to back what she’s saying

Reactions: 11
Where did you see that about Jess? Haven’t seen it on their socials. I heard that Jenna left due to a falling out!
Jess has posted about leaving on her own personal page. Kelly has commented. Nothing on the main pages or Kelly’s page.

Jess has designed next years collection, but is leaving at end of year. Kinda indicates she’s not leaving for another job, but she’s a MLM arbonne hun, so I hope that’s not her full time gig !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.