New Zealand Influencers #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no shame in breakfast club. It’s open to all kids and there’s no stigma in going.

My kids who have a breakfast at home (and access to plenty of food) go sometimes with friends or cause the weetbix there taste better 🤷‍♀️ for a second breakfast.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
There’s no shame in breakfast club. It’s open to all kids and there’s no stigma in going.

My kids who have a breakfast at home (and access to plenty of food) go sometimes with friends or cause the weetbix there taste better 🤷‍♀️ for a second breakfast.
Absolutely no shame in breakfast club, I think it’s a fantastic idea as we all know children can’t learn if they are hungry, bad me thinking it was for families who struggle

Reactions: 5
Rebecca having her rant about a safe space and she's ADHD and the million other things she rants on about, has she ever thought the Internent just may not be her safe space? That she's litreally torturing herself turning up daily to talk absolutely tit and rant.

Everything she rants about is everything out of her control, war, politics, tattle, her followers, adhd.

I guess the money is just to easy and good for some, and can't and won't accept stepping down.
I use to really like Rebecca, she was probably one of my favorite, she's changed and it's ain't for the good.

Reactions: 14
Rebecca doesn’t even get talked about THAT much. We don’t comment on every post and everything single thing she does like she seems to think we do. Main character complex.

Reactions: 11
Absolutely no shame in breakfast club, I think it’s a fantastic idea as we all know children can’t learn if they are hungry, bad me thinking it was for families who struggle
I think the idea for these things often is that it removes the stigma if it’s open to ALL kids and ALL kids are encouraged to go because it doesn’t identify or embarrass the kids and families that are struggling.

I would hope that if you don’t need breakfast club but it is available at your school you help out in some way which I understand Erana and Rebecca do (although I don’t know that for sure)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m bleeping sick of “aka the Harry Styles candle” it’s had its moment, move the duck on. Every time I read it I read it in her voice Harry Stooilssss candle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

🚨 new thread alert 🚨

Reactions: 3
I think the idea for these things often is that it removes the stigma if it’s open to ALL kids and ALL kids are encouraged to go because it doesn’t identify or embarrass the kids and families that are struggling.

I would hope that if you don’t need breakfast club but it is available at your school you help out in some way which I understand Erana and Rebecca do (although I don’t know that for sure)
Thank you, not having primary school kids anymore I hadn’t thought of that, TC me

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.