New Zealand Influencers #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Legit don't understand why she doesmt take her meds..? I need meds for something and if I miss a day I am angry, moody, anxious... Is it an ADHD thing to not take them?
My adhd'er is a 1/4 of her age and knows to take his meds, he feels off if he doesn't so that in itself is a reminder. Everyone is different but smells like a load of shite to me.
Also David Seymour won't be deputy PM, he stated very clearly he doesn't want to be. And her whinge about National cutting school lunches so Aggie needs to make the most of them before they get cut. She can afford to feed her kid so she's not really going to be the ones impacted. Here in lies the problem with influencers and their misinformation. From Gaza to Politics they are dicks. Should focus more on ensuring Jarred doesn't bring back anything more from Auckland than Te Reo to share with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She doesn't shampoo her hair. Hasn't for years. She just uses water 🤢 reckons it's the healthiest her hair has ever been. She doesn't shampoo the "D's" hair either 🙄
OE is right that shampoo can be unnecessary. My kids rarely shampoo their hair and no-one would know. Cutting split ends off however is necessary. A really big haircut would make a huge difference. She has no budget for that tho and the local hairdresser clearly isn’t offering an #ad.

Reactions: 5
As I understand it ADHD meds aren’t like depression meds for example. Some people with adhd only take their meds when they need to focus on something as opposed to every single day. But I mean, I can’t speak for Rebecca. Her life does seem extremely stressful right now.

Reactions: 7
Amazes me how blatantly self righteous it is to use a public platform to share your opinions and comment on topical subjects but if anyone subsequently comments with a differing opinion than yours you’ll abuse them and block them. Looking at you Brodie Kane, LFYD and especially Rebecca Kiel.

Reactions: 15
Amazes me how blatantly self righteous it is to use a public platform to share your opinions and comment on topical subjects but if anyone subsequently comments with a differing opinion than yours you’ll abuse them and block them. Looking at you Brodie Kane, LFYD and especially Rebecca Kiel.
Always followed with 'you can just unfollow me if you dont like it', like followers are literally the only reason you are in the position to shill tit

Reactions: 13
MLMs should be banned. I got sucked into isagenix years ago and it put my family into debt. Albeit was my decision to do it but they make out that you’re going to be so well off and I wanted to try stay home with the kids longer. Blessed in doubles is being a devil by doing that! Not very aligned with her faith to rip people off so she can get more income.
That sucks so hard but is also common as. I agree with you. MLM's are disgusting and just because some people do well, does not mean that they only do so from the failure of almost everyone else who fall for the lies they promote. It's an immediate unfollow from me every time I see it.

Reactions: 4
Rebecca is back witches 😂 she’s had her tattle rant so can go back to being her normal self ✨
You know what I used to really like her “I don’t give a duck” attitude and she was really good at articulating things and being fun to watch.
but now she’s so high up on her horse that she can’t see anyway but her way. It’s not a way to live….I can’t even imagine being so obsessed with who’s in government when it’s literally something out of your control. Get over it….other people have different beliefs and values and that’s how the world works hunny.
She only comes on to rant now, so no wonder she has a complex about what’s being said about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why the duck do her kids go to breakfast club at school, thought that was for kids whose families struggle to feed their kids, not for those that have more than enough money and food (talking about Rebecca Kiel)

Reactions: 18
Why the duck do her kids go to breakfast club at school, thought that was for kids whose families struggle to feed their kids, not for those that have more than enough money and food (talking about Rebecca Kiel)
Erena and Jordan’s do too

They often show themselves at the school doing it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.