New Zealand Chat Off-topic #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a lot aye? She clearly seems to favour Miss 10, I guess because she’s the youngest and won’t remember a lot of what happened to her.
---

With whole grain bread. Don’t forget that important detail.
Hashtag hEaLtH

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s so sad. I was horrified to read that.
I’m sure I have read before that the visits are unsupervised though.
The article is from Hastings but it sounds like she is living in Auckland now based on her posts about Kelly Tarltons and similar activities based in Auckland.
true, I forgot about the Auckland factor. It's possible her case hasn't made it to the news. The fact she went to jail for the neglect and that her kids are all living with different family members (or maybe some in foster care) means it will take a lot for her to get her kids back.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I open Facebook and the first post is the WDG. Some chick posting her topless husband wearing the belt she got him for their anniversary.
Why 🙃
Can’t say I’ve ever been thirsty for other women to ogle my husband online 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I open Facebook and the first post is the WDG. Some chick posting her topless husband wearing the belt she got him for their anniversary.
Why 🙃
Can’t say I’ve ever been thirsty for other women to ogle my husband online 😂
Eww wtf. I suspect it's the same people that constantly go on about "narcissism" and would call it a red flag if the husband had posted an underwear pic of her in a men's group to all salivate over. I don't know how long I can take that group anymore lol. It's either depressing - the kind of crappy partners that people complain about - or literally everything is called narcissism or neurodivergence (yes those things exist, but the words are thrown out at an outrageous rate over there).

Reactions: 4
Eww wtf. I suspect it's the same people that constantly go on about "narcissism" and would call it a red flag if the husband had posted an underwear pic of her in a men's group to all salivate over. I don't know how long I can take that group anymore lol. It's either depressing - the kind of crappy partners that people complain about - or literally everything is called narcissism or neurodivergence (yes those things exist, but the words are thrown out at an outrageous rate over there).
Everyone is narcissistic apparently 😂
Have they forgotten that words like selfish, self absorbed, and inconsiderate exist? 😂

Reactions: 6
Oh nooo, has anyone seen the post about the underwear in the women’s discussion group?? WITH a photo 🥴🥴🥴
Have these people not heard of Google??

• Haha
Reactions: 4