New Zealand Chat Off-topic #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
005C26F0-F03A-40D8-BB3D-0BC6853C6797.png

Sorry, back with another health recommendation.. anyone bought from this brand? They’re on my TikTok allll the time.

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen them advertise as well. Start by looking at what you are eating. I don’t do diary and limit gluten a lot. I also increased fibre. Eat fermented foods. Everyone is different but it does take a while to treat gut health.

Reactions: 4
Was it deleted? Did you get a glimpse at the replies?
Yep, deleted very quickly. Everyone was absolutely horrified as they should be lol. Everyone saying the daughter in law needs her head checked and that it's too dangerous to have a baby at 12 etc, how old is the father? If he's 16 or older call the police etc. Apparently for any pregnancy under 16 OT get involved so lots of recommendations for that

Yep, deleted very quickly. Everyone was absolutely horrified as they should be lol. Everyone saying the daughter in law needs her head checked and that it's too dangerous to have a baby at 12 etc, how old is the father? If he's 16 or older call the police etc. Apparently for any pregnancy under 16 OT get involved so lots of recommendations for that
Wow! I missed that one, stupid work.

I’ve been looking into the pixie stuff and I found an article that sounds like it could be her. Neglect of one child and poor hygiene standards in the home.

• Wow

I’ve been looking into the pixie stuff and I found an article that sounds like it could be her. Neglect of one child and poor hygiene standards in the home.
It’s why there’s always three sides to an story

the version from the view of each person, and the third is the middle where it’s the facts without the influence of perspective

Reactions: 3
It’s why there’s always three sides to an story

the version from the view of each person, and the third is the middle where it’s the facts without the influence of perspective
Even the stuff she's chosen to share is not good! Stuff she admits happened in her care! And people can read those and still constantly praise her and agree how mean the social worker is, or the lawyer, or how the psych is wrong :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5

I tried to find the articles you guys talk about but the only one I found was an extreme case of abuse where one child was singled out and not fed or cared for. Surely that’s not it right??
I think the ages matched up but surely if she had done that she wouldn’t have unsupervised access to the kids 😬

I tried to find the articles you guys talk about but the only one I found was an extreme case of abuse where one child was singled out and not fed or cared for. Surely that’s not it right??
I think the ages matched up but surely if she had done that she wouldn’t have unsupervised access to the kids 😬
I’m pretty sure that’s her, I’d say her access are all supervised. I don’t think the kids stay with her, they might be at her place and a social worker or family member that is present for the visits. They’ll be a couple of hours long and sounds like she has them one at a time or a 2 at a time. Her oldest kid refuses to see her.

I’m pretty sure that’s her, I’d say her access are all supervised. I don’t think the kids stay with her, they might be at her place and a social worker or family member that is present for the visits. They’ll be a couple of hours long and sounds like she has them one at a time or a 2 at a time. Her oldest kid refuses to see her.
That’s so sad. I was horrified to read that.
I’m sure I have read before that the visits are unsupervised though.
The article is from Hastings but it sounds like she is living in Auckland now based on her posts about Kelly Tarltons and similar activities based in Auckland.

Reactions: 1