New baby and post birth advice #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, I asked my husband to give baby some already made sweet potato mash or fruit purée for his lunch while I was taking an important phone call.

Came back half an hour later to a very aggravated baby and stressed husband as well as a kitchen that looked like a bomb site with loads of plates, pans, food everywhere. Because baby wasn’t interested in the sweet potato mash he decided to try give him mashed carrot, potato, two different fruit purées, toast and pasta 😂

No wonder my baby who’s not been a great eater so far was so stressed and overwhelmed😂😵💫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Flip, @moimoi baby will be so stuffed he’ll not eat til Christmas!

@Kitt 😍😍😍😍😍 Finn would be the cutest Christmas gift ever!

@imaginedragon83 two of mine have had that scan. They do what seems to be an ultrasound of their hips. Both mine were fine so nothing further needed. Hopefully baby dragon will be fine x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
duck me, I asked my husband to give baby some already made sweet potato mash or fruit purée for his lunch while I was taking an important phone call.

Came back half an hour later to a very aggravated baby and stressed husband as well as a kitchen that looked like a bomb site with loads of plates, pans, food everywhere. Because baby wasn’t interested in the sweet potato mash he decided to try give him mashed carrot, potato, two different fruit purées, toast and pasta 😂

No wonder my baby who’s not been a great eater so far was so stressed and overwhelmed😂😵💫
🤦🏻‍♀️ My partner gets so stressed when she won't eat something. He literally sits there ranting at her like "Fine. Don't eat then. Starve"
🤦🏻‍♀️
Like come on. She's 8 months old. She's not going to just eat whatever you give her every single time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guess it's time for a new thread already! Do we want a fun thread title like the pregnancy thread? Or just #8?

Kitten had a good night. Had nothing to do with Moonie, because his battery died as I had him on all day 😅
Also had an appointment at the gynaecologist today and apparently all is looking great down under 🎉
Was so weird to be out and about without Kitten though, I missed her so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Guess it's time for a new thread already! Do we want a fun thread title like the pregnancy thread? Or just #8?

Kitten had a good night. Had nothing to do with Moonie, because his battery died as I had him on all day 😅
Also had an appointment at the gynaecologist today and apparently all is looking great down under 🎉
Was so weird to be out and about without Kitten though, I missed her so much!
Ohh fun title!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.