New baby and post birth advice #37 The only way to eat porridge is to tip it in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In this same position.....I'm biting the bullet this coming weekend (when my older 2 are at their dads and it's a little calmer) and I'm going to do the gentle approach of pick up and put down and staying in the room until shes asleep.....I did it a few months back and the first night I lost count how many times I picked her up and put her down but was surprised she put herself to sleep after 1hr 15 mins and each night it got less and less.............then I made the mistake of feeding her to sleep and putting her down sleeping when she was teething and then she got sick and now we're worse than ever 🙈 I desperately want to wean her from the boob when she hits 1 in a couple months but until I get her out of my bed I have no hope! I feel you with the back pain....the ribs, hips , everything x

There is hope for us all 🙌 Do you feel so rested today?
I feel not totally exhausted, so that’s about as much as we can pray for I think 🤣🤣🤣

This has killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Baby’s asleep and MIL has sent me to bed. Currently snuggling with the cat. Hallelujah!

Also, forgot to say this morning, Mr B put the baby’s sleepbag on back to front last night. Wtf?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Me and my jingle bells feel you sista!

Get off tattle and nap!!
Speedy recovery x
I have so much to doooo, so it’s all playing on my mind and can’t sleep. I have to pack us all up for the weekend and make sure baby has everything he needs. So pissed off, as this weekend, I will be spending it shipping the stepson to his football practices/games (I think he’s got THREE) or I’ll be sitting in a hotel room with all the other kids. Kill me now

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The sofa bed is out and he's sat playing with his toys watching toy story (I'm at grabbing reach and he's surrounded by 1000 cushions don't worry Snoop) and I'm on the floor hiding behind the sofa edge so I can eat some pringles, I've turned the volume up high so he doesn't hear the crunch or it's game over, who knew this is what my life would become :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry that everyone seems to be getting very little sleep at the minute! We had an awful night with Baby Cupcake, he’s got a proper little baboon bum due to teething (also not helped by the fact he sharted approx every 12mins yesterday 💩)

Now he’s refusing a cot nap so I’m nap trapped and about to spend money I don’t have on Vinted 🙃

• Heart
The sofa bed is out and he's sat playing with his toys watching toy story (I'm at grabbing reach and he's surrounded by 1000 cushions don't worry Snoop) and I'm on the floor hiding behind the sofa edge so I can eat some pringles, I've turned the volume up high so he doesn't hear the crunch or it's game over, who knew this is what my life would become :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Tbh, that will never change 😂
If anything the older they get, the worse it is 😂
The 9yo is like a vulture and his hearing is suddenly amazing if he hears a crunch when he's not eating anything.

I swear he'll be in his bedroom, I'll be in the kitchen and ill bite something and all I can hear is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My periods after having Arnie are really starting to stress me out. I went from every 21 days, to every 34 and now I'm late by 2 weeks. I've done countless tests, negative thank god (I've decided a 4th is not for me 😅) but I feel like I'm going to come on any minute but I'm just not.
It's stressing me out because even though I'm getting negatives, I just like having a period to triple x1000 confirm I'm not preggers 🤣😅

Has Anyone else had this 6/7 months pp?

• Heart
My periods after having Arnie are really starting to stress me out. I went from every 21 days, to every 34 and now I'm late by 2 weeks. I've done countless tests, negative thank god (I've decided a 4th is not for me 😅) but I feel like I'm going to come on any minute but I'm just not.
It's stressing me out because even though I'm getting negatives, I just like having a period to triple x1000 confirm I'm not preggers 🤣😅

Mine seem to be getting longer and longer at 11mo pp. About 36 days now, with the odd random 24 day one thrown in just to keep me on my toes 🤣

My periods have been all over the place for the first year or so after pregnancy. Every single time.
Yet once it settles, they're like clockwork.
But it takes ages to go back to it

Mine are all over the place, I’m currently late again by 3 days according to Flo but god knows! Last month I was early, but the last cycle I was over a week “late”! I don’t know if I’m coming or going anymore 😆

• Heart

My periods trick me are so light for the first 3 days and then get so heavy for about 4. They’re that light I don’t have to wear anything, and don’t really see it as a period, but if I have sex with Mr B in this time, it will bring my proper period on 😡

Do they syringe/clean babies ears at the gp at all? Nursery have said she’s had a leaky ear today but no other symptoms. She does get quite waxy ears so I’m just wondering if it’s a build up and whether it needs clearing somehow?

Do they syringe/clean babies ears at the gp at all? Nursery have said she’s had a leaky ear today but no other symptoms. She does get quite waxy ears so I’m just wondering if it’s a build up and whether it needs clearing somehow?
As a child and adult who has frequent ear infections and glue ear I'd be reluctant to remove any of her wax from her ear unless it was affecting her hearing. (I'm a fucker for messing with my ears and making them worse as my mum forever messed with them as a kid too😂)
The wax builds up to protect the ear from an infection, so it could be she has an infection brewing or is active. I'd get her to the GP to have it checked out, they might prescribe something for her or let it run its course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.