New baby and post birth advice #34 Just press the tummy to turn it off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently on the way!
She was scared about going in the ambulance.

I just said to her... "See, I told you it wasn't scary"
She said "Yeah. I love it. I want to do it again sometime!"

Mmm no thanks mate!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Like Taiwan? 😂 (I have an unfair advantage- half my family are from the South West so I know Torquay well, but ask me to navigate places in the North of England and I‘m lost 😳🫣)
Haha I’m in the same sitch, I’ve lucked out with the example of Torquay as I’ve got family down there. Only been able to pinpoint it on a map the last few years though, and only because I needed to plan a route that would stop at other southern family. Trip didn’t go ahead as everyone I’d assumed lived close/‘on the way’ actually live many many hours apart 😳😅

Currently on the way!
She was scared about going in the ambulance.

I just said to her... "See, I told you it wasn't scary"
She said "Yeah. I love it. I want to do it again sometime!"

Mmm no thanks mate!!
Aw at least she’s not scared but yeah, once in a lifetime babe. Unless she wants a job working in one. Never as a patient again though!

Reactions: 3
I never even knew Torquay existed! But I'm Belgian, so maybe that's a good excuse? 😇

@onlyheretoorbit Happy birthday! 🥳

Kitten seems to have finally stopped puking! But it's all poopsplosions now 🤢
Seriously, that poor little lass, her stomach must still be quite upset.

I just fed her and am keeping her upright in my arms for a bit. She's asleep, but suddenly tickled my arm, thought there was a spider on me for a bit 😅

I'm not doing too well mentally, but I guess it makes sense. Going to my cousin's house tomorrow with my mom. He's renovating and set aside some roof tiles for us to smash, hoping it'll be cathartic 😁💪

@Definitelyme good luck moving! So happy d day has finally arrived! Can't wait to hear back from you!

@WhatABore so happy they finally have an opening! How are you holding up?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I never even knew Torquay existed! But I'm Belgian, so maybe that's a good excuse? 😇

@onlyheretoorbit Happy birthday! 🥳

Kitten seems to have finally stopped puking! But it's all poopsplosions now 🤢
Seriously, that poor little lass, her stomach must still be quite upset.

I just fed her and am keeping her upright in my arms for a bit. She's asleep, but suddenly tickled my arm, thought there was a spider on me for a bit 😅

I'm not doing too well mentally, but I guess it makes sense. Going to my cousin's house tomorrow with my mom. He's renovating and set aside some roof tiles for us to smash, hoping it'll be cathartic 😁💪

@Definitelyme good luck moving! So happy d day has finally arrived! Can't wait to hear back from you!

@WhatABore so happy they finally have an opening! How are you holding up?
I'm doing a bit better. I got to go home for an hour earlier whilst my mum was visiting.
Took her car and went home whilst she stayed.
I also got to miss her having her new cannula put in. Thank god 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm doing a bit better. I got to go home for an hour earlier whilst my mum was visiting.
Took her car and went home whilst she stayed.
I also got to miss her having her new cannula put in. Thank god 😂
And how's Everleigh? I can imagine she misses you a lot ❤
Is mrBore keeping the house running?

Who knew that humble Torquay caused so many geographical issues 🤷🏼‍♀️
That's it, I'm googling it! Is there even anything to do there? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If we ever organise a meet up, it hás to be in Torquay! Can't wait to hear where everyone actually ends up then! Anywhere but in Torquay 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Baby girl is home 🥰 we managed to avoid tube feeding she finally started having her bottles slowly. Her numbers Were good and she was being an absolute delightful angel. I honestly can’t believe how things turned this afternoon I’m so so relieved she didn’t have to have the tube. I’m just so happy to be at home. My other two are at grandparents tonight so we’ve had lots of cuddles. She’s exhausted bless her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Baby girl is home 🥰 we managed to avoid tube feeding she finally started having her bottles slowly. Her numbers Were good and she was being an absolute delightful angel. I honestly can’t believe how things turned this afternoon I’m so so relieved she didn’t have to have the tube. I’m just so happy to be at home. My other two are at grandparents tonight so we’ve had lots of cuddles. She’s exhausted bless her.
Oh that is wonderful news!❤
Enjoy the little bit of peace whilst you can!!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Great news! Welcome home ❤

• Heart
Yay! The good news continues!

• Heart
Thank you ladies 💖💖 They sure know how to worry us these baby’s don’t they?

• Heart
Without giving too much away, I just googled Torquay and I’ve actually been to a spot near there where my husbands ancestors were from 😂

• Haha
Not as good as the m60 at rush hour in December

all the Mancs know that’s the Trafford Centre motorway, grim
Well, I guess this seals the deal about going to see the stepson in December 🫠 When Mr B asks why I’m not going, I’ll tell him you said the traffic is awful 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha I’ve actually never been to Manchester, will have to add it to my list! (The city, not specifically the m60)
I love Manchester! I used to love Liverpool more but now I’ve moved closer to Manchester it just beats it, the roads are a nightmare if you’re a daydreamer though 🤣

Well, I guess this seals the deal about going to see the stepson in December 🫠 When Mr B asks why I’m not going, I’ll tell him you said the traffic is awful 😂😂
But the Christmas markets make up for it promise!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.