New baby and post birth advice #26 Sweaty overcooked gammon babies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 days of work done now I can relax with the babe for 6 weeks before returning part time on sept when he is 6m old 😊 it’s been a mad week but defo the right choice for the ££££!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry, just adding. I forget baby ritas exact story, but usually if baby is admitted to NNU they swap the baby / send blood cultures which would have detected a group b strep infection. Or if baby was born in an unexpectedly poor condition they can send your placenta down to pathology for testing and that can show GBS too
Ah okay, thankyou , I’m probably just over thinking! I assume they would have swabbed her for it, it was just them saying they wouldn’t ever know what caused the sepsis I thought it could be a possibility. It would be nice to have answers I suppose 😆 but doesn’t change anything

• Heart
Reactions: 2
5 days of work done now I can relax with the babe for 6 weeks before returning part time on sept when he is 6m old 😊 it’s been a mad week but defo the right choice for the ££££!!
Ahhh you survived! Well done. My friend has just done the same, she had a crazy 2 weeks too. Where will baby rxt be when you return? How many days will you be working In Sept?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ahhh you survived! Well done. My friend has just done the same, she had a crazy 2 weeks too. Where will baby rxt be when you return? How many days will you be working In Sept?
With his grandparents thankfully! They are very keen (mil occasionally too keen 🤣) 3 days in sept 🙏🏻. Defo worth it for the ££££ so I did 5 days of work and get 7 week full pay. Yaaasss😋

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Here we go!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Last night, I must of been in a really deep sleep. A twin woke up and obviously they're next to me. Mr TY wasn't happy this morning so when I asked him why, in his words he had to "yeet" me to his side of the bed so he could sort the baby🤣
Genuinely thought I was with @jackolantern when he said it. I did wonder why i woke up on his side, i just assumed I moved there when he got up to shower before work🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With his grandparents thankfully! They are very keen (mil occasionally too keen 🤣) 3 days in sept 🙏🏻. Defo worth it for the ££££ so I did 5 days of work and get 7 week full pay. Yaaasss😋
Ahhh! 3 days is perfect isn’t it, I will forget but good luck for sept!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.