New baby and post birth advice #13 Because who wants to sleep anyway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Husband bought a snot sucker. But a manual one where I am literally sucking snot out of her nose. All time parenting low 😂🤢

I saw my 12 year old cousin the other week and the amount of crap he came out with 😂😵💫if you eat a poo will it come out a poo?! Honestly what’s wrong with you
I bloody love the snot sucker I find it so satisfying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Husband is having a night out. Why on earth am I nervous about looking after the baby alone?! It’s not even my first baby or the first time! Anxiety is stupid 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Husband is having a night out. Why on earth am I nervous about looking after the baby alone?! It’s not even my first baby or the first time! Anxiety is stupid 🙄
You will be fine it is weird at first I remember when my partner first went back to work I was like tit what do I do and I remember my first night In hospital and he said to me change her nappy feed her wind her cuddle her and I remember just doing the list over and over again crazy how you just get used to it I hope it goes well I am sure it will ❤

I bloody love the snot sucker I find it so satisfying 😂
Same here I’m like come on get out and then it does and I’m like yaaaaas

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You will be fine it is weird at first I remember when my partner first went back to work I was like tit what do I do and I remember my first night In hospital and he said to me change her nappy feed her wind her cuddle her and I remember just doing the list over and over again crazy how you just get used to it I hope it goes well I am sure it will ❤
Thank you! I’m being silly, there’s some of you hero ladies with twins alone ffs!

Keep telling myself it can’t be worse than baby doing his first proper tit at 2am when I was alone at the hospital and I had to waddle back and forth with the mesh knickers/giant pad combo plus stitches trying to wet cotton wool to clean the black tar poo off can it?! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you! I’m being silly, there’s some of you hero ladies with twins alone ffs!

Keep telling myself it can’t be worse than baby doing his first proper tit at 2am when I was alone at the hospital and I had to waddle back and forth with the mesh knickers/giant pad combo plus stitches trying to wet cotton wool to clean the black tar poo off can it?! 😂😂
Their first poo is why I refuse cotton wool 🤣
I took cotton wool with my first and I asked for help. Even the midwife there asked if I'd got wipes over cotton wool

• Haha
Reactions: 4

One baby or 10. I think they're all bloody hard work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I invited the MIL to the zoo and… she’s busy for the next two weeks apparently! Why does she want a set day when she’s always busy. So I booked a ticket and I’m taking baby by myself and I actually can’t wait.

Orange is so clingy she literally watches me leave rooms then cries and her dad is like come back soon as I pick her up for a hug she smirks at him! Happy 4 months orange is 6 months next week I cannot believe it xx
Why are all the babies growing up so quick?!

Baby yoda is 7 months this month (still looks like a 4 month old though)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Baby’s second smile today went to…..a random lady who talked to her in a charity shop.
Still none for me or her dad 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Or

Orange had her first poo at about 1pm she was born at 02:50 and no joke we opened the nappy thinking she was done and it kept coming out was revolting mr annoyed didn’t heave now he full on goes to be sick in the loo.
I wore the tenna pants honestly I think they are the bollox if I ever have another baby I’ll be wearing them asap the pads in hospital felt like I had a whole loo roll up there 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone else had this… baby o has been going 3hrs between feeds, which has slowly been creeping up to 3.5-4hrs so she basically has 4 bottles a day now. But this week I’ve noticed she can go 4-5 hours or even 5.5 between her 1st and 2nd bottles but then only goes 2-2.5 between the 3rd and 4th.
i can’t work out whether that’s the cause of the evening crying (as in she’s hungry and we’re still waiting to feed her) or if whatever is causing the grumpiness is sending her feeding out of whack. Or if she’s trying to go longer stretches but it’s throwing her off 🤷🏻‍♀️

Talking of baby’s first poo - since I had a c section, the midwives took baby o off to change her. Then one day I was left on my own with her and she needed changing and Christ I didnt expect that 😂

I didn’t see baby’s first poo either I can only imagine what it was like from the stories but even tinier as she had a tiny little bird butt.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.