New Amsterdam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cars weren't even driving on the correct side of the road. Like, basics, honestly.

Only watched first episode of S4 so far. I do imagine there are only so many times Max can pick an issue and turn everyone's days upside down with it before it runs out of steam.
Max's character is awful. I'm surprised they're making season 5 but not surprised it'll be the last!

Reactions: 1
Max's character is awful. I'm surprised they're making season 5 but not surprised it'll be the last!
I had no idea S5 was the last season, probably just as well since the show is based on a book
and it's been milked to buggery.

Reactions: 2
Just found this thread and so glad as no-one I know IRL watches New Amsterdam.

Has anyone started watching Season 5? I’ve just caught up with the 1st 2 episodes on Sky Witness
Does Max always have to have a love interest. He’s already making googly eyes at Dr Wilder 🙄

Reactions: 3

Has anyone started watching Season 5? I’ve just caught up with the 1st 2 episodes on Sky Witness
Does Max always have to have a love interest. He’s already making googly eyes at Dr Wilder 🙄
I'm really struggling to get through Season 4 at the moment. But a bit of a block with watching it. Like it's just annoying me rather than me enjoying it

I'm current with season 5. It's much better than s. 4 so hang in there peeps !

100% agree with your spoiler comment.

I find his flat really weird, I understand New York is expensive but should he really be living in such a cramped apartment with his daughter sharing his room? Hard to imagine he can't afford something even a bit bigger. And did he ever clean up that blood stain

I find his flat really weird, I understand New York is expensive but should he really be living in such a cramped apartment with his daughter sharing his room? Hard to imagine he can't afford something even a bit bigger. And did he ever clean up that blood stain
A lot of them live in extremely open-plan places.
Same in a lot of these shows actually - in Greys Anatomy, Carev was living in a fecking hovel of a bedsit/loft thing when he was head of department 🤣 and Jo even went on to share the space with another doctor 😬
These are relatively high earners!
In NA I think Iggy's house and Bloom's spacious apartment are more realistic (although I think we're supposed to think she can only afford it as she has family money)

I really loved this show for the first 2 seasons, I have continued to watch but it annoys me quite a lot now and I don't enjoy it anywhere near as much. Have watched the first 2 episodes of season 5.

Reactions: 5
Stolen from E.R pretty much. I used to love NA but the way they threw Freema under the bus in the last series because she left is beyond a joke.
Err yes, I see what you mean about throwing Freema under the bus now.

Only one episode to see but I will have to wait till Wednesday.

Reactions: 1
Aw I have reached the end of New Amsterdam :(
Really enjoyed the final episode, and the series as a whole. I have such a soft spot for Iggy 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If you like Iggy, may I suggest the movie 'Tucker and Dale vs Evil'

It's very funny and the actor who plays Iggy stars in it