New Amsterdam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good, I've been having withdrawal symptoms!
Yeah I've watched it far too much. I asked a colleague to 'triage' a customer the other day 🙈.

Pops up series 5 in Sept. Looking forward to coming back for some s 4 chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ooo I didn't know there was a New Amsterdam thread! Thank you for resurrecting.

I like Bloom and Casey. I just can't get on board with Max, I think because of the character the actor played in Black List!.

I've just finished season 4. It was quite different but still good. Bloom's gf get lots of screen time if you like that character 🙂.
Oh good I thought she might with how s3 ended. I’m the same with Max I don’t not like
Him but he is probably my least favourite character. I also like Reynolds and his new girl don’t know her name either though. I just caught up with Chicago nee the straight to s3 of catching up with this, confused me for a moment thinking where has this character gone she just came back then I realised it was a different show 😄

Reactions: 1
Oh good I thought she might with how s3 ended. I’m the same with Max I don’t not like
Him but he is probably my least favourite character. I also like Reynolds and his new girl don’t know her name either though. I just caught up with Chicago nee the straight to s3 of catching up with this, confused me for a moment thinking where has this character gone she just came back then I realised it was a different show 😄
Sorry I'm half asleep, is there an actor who stars in both Chicago Med and New Amsterdam or have I misunderstood?
Edit: wait, I get it now, you were looking out for a CM character in NA. Totally get it, happens to me all the time between Greys, Station 19, CM, CF, NA, 911, The Good Doctor (which I've given up on as I just can't with it anymore) - amazing the number of actors who have appeared in more than one of those shows, too!

Last edited:
It *should* be coming to sky witness this month.
Oh good, just had a look at Geektown, they say this month, no exact time.
While I was there I learned I've been missing THE GOOD DOCTOR. 🤬

Enjoying s4, it’s my favourite so far.
I like the whole New York/London thing. Was sad with what happened to Helen glad it worked out - although I thought it was quite obvious what would happen with Max going to get the ring and when he came back she’d be dying

S4 was my favourite season so far but
the ending didn’t make sense?? Why’d they set up that wedding on the roof if no one knew that Helen was even in New York?? Where was Alina? Was was going to be the person who married them? My guess is maybe Helen’s mum died so that’s why she cancelled? Also with the threat of a hurricane surely Max wouldn’t think they’d fly/land the plane in the area, would at least think there would be a diversion to somewhere and not be worried about Helen being flown into a hurricane

Wow you've really raced through s 4!
Some things I took away: I felt like they made Iggy really unlikeable this season?. I found episode one oddly sexual (not that being sexual is odd!) But it felt such a departure from the norm, new writer poss?. Yes the last episode left so many unanswered questions !! I thought she had decided to stay in London...don't get me started on their portrayal of English people, soo many stereotypes😂

Wow you've really raced through s 4!
Some things I took away: I felt like they made Iggy really unlikeable this season?. I found episode one oddly sexual (not that being sexual is odd!) But it felt such a departure from the norm, new writer poss?. Yes the last episode left so many unanswered questions !! I thought she had decided to stay in London...don't get me started on their portrayal of English people, soo many stereotypes😂
binged watched it basically 😂
Yeah Iggy is one of my favourites and it did seem they changed him as before he seemed so dedicated to his husband and kids even wanting to quit working to stay in the camper van they had. Then to break with with his husband at the end of the season?
That’s true she could’ve just decided to stay in London as Max had said they should move back to New York? Although her text made it sound like something bad happened as she said what a day I’ll fill you in later or similar which made me think something and like her mum died. Wouldn’t be mad if her mum died she was annoying.

AlsoI think if Max doesn’t stay then Reynolds will be medical director as that’s what it seemed to be hinting at. I don’t think they should’ve made Reynolds give up on his kid so quickly would’ve been a good story line to see what would’ve happened

Wednesday 3rd August on Sky Witness is the start date for season 4 in the UK according to a New Amsterdam trailer I spotted on Sky Q.

Reactions: 3
Wednesday 3rd August on Sky Witness is the start date for season 4 in the UK according to a New Amsterdam trailer I spotted on Sky Q.
Confirmed on Geektown, thanks for that, good thing is I have The Good Doctor and Grey's Anatomy to
watch so I'm in heaven right now.

I miss it being for free on prime 😭😭😭 I’ve not seen season 3/4 😭😭😭
NowTV for Season 3.

Didn’t realise s5 had started! Didn’t have anything to watch so I’m glad and also realised the new season of Chicago nee started around the same time so got that to watch as well

Didn’t realise s5 had started! Didn’t have anything to watch so I’m glad and also realised the new season of Chicago nee started around the same time so got that to watch as well
I need to get my shows in order as it's that time of year.

Finally watching Series 3 series finale, episode where Helen (Freema) is in "London".

Talk about half arsed exterior lot shots of American streets dressed to be British, but still American buildings, street signs, cars driving on the wrong side etc.

Wouldve been better to not do external shots.

Finally watching Series 3 series finale, episode where Helen (Freema) is in "London".

Talk about half arsed exterior lot shots of American streets dressed to be British, but still American buildings, street signs, cars driving on the wrong side etc.

Wouldve been better to not do external shots.
I've noticed a number of errors with the London scenes, one of which was the London Taxi's, some of which
are the old fashioned "Dalek" Taxi's and in one case a white plate on the FRONT of the Taxi.

I've noticed a number of errors with the London scenes, one of which was the London Taxi's, some of which
are the old fashioned "Dalek" Taxi's and in one case a white plate on the FRONT of the Taxi.
There was so much wrong with them it was making me so angry.

All down to a lack of RESEARCH! pissed me off, mind you this latest season isn't
as good as previous seasons.
The cars weren't even driving on the correct side of the road. Like, basics, honestly.

Only watched first episode of S4 so far. I do imagine there are only so many times Max can pick an issue and turn everyone's days upside down with it before it runs out of steam.