New Amsterdam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching this on Amazon Prime? Ive just finished season 1 and I quite like it. I get a 'House' feel from the main charecter. All the other charecters seem quite likeable too which I find rare in shows now.

Reactions: 2
Anyone watching this on Amazon Prime? Ive just finished season 1 and I quite like it. I get a 'House' feel from the main charecter. All the other charecters seem quite likeable too which I find rare in shows now.
I've watched both seasons. I like the fact it doesn't feel quite as 'glossy' as other medical shows, I don't know if that makes sense but hopefully you get what I mean.

Reactions: 3
I've watched both seasons. I like the fact it doesn't feel quite as 'glossy' as other medical shows, I don't know if that makes sense but hopefully you get what I mean.
Yes I completely agree. Theres definitely an unpolished feel to it.

Reactions: 1
I really love it but got through the first 2 seasons too quickly. Feel like I’ve been waiting forever for the next one.

It Feels a bit more like main characters could die or move away etc more than a lot of shows if that makes any sense?

Reactions: 4
I really love it but got through the first 2 seasons too quickly. Feel like I’ve been waiting forever for the next one.

It Feels a bit more like main characters could die or move away etc more than a lot of shows if that makes any sense?
I have 3 eps of season 2 left! I really hope we don't have to wait long for S3!

I feel like the main charecters are pretty safe but I could be wrong 🙈

Make them last as long as possible!
Trying to find a uk air date without accidentally spoilering myself is a challenge as well. I need google home page to stop being so helpful...

I have 3 eps of season 2 left! I really hope we don't have to wait long for S3!

I feel like the main charecters are pretty safe but I could be wrong 🙈
i really hope they don’t go down the greys anatomy route and kill off main characters for shock value. I like getting attached to my fav characters 😆

the first season finale i was sure they had done that and killed one of my favs

i really hope they don’t go down the greys anatomy route and kill off main characters for shock value. I like getting attached to my fav characters 😆

the first season finale i was sure they had done that and killed one of my favs
Thats why I can't get into greys because they kill off so many.
I was worried about the season 1 finale and to be fair the death did shock me 😂🙈

Watched the entire season a few months ago, brilliant show, watched it on NowTV.

Might even watch it again.

I love it, watching the 3rd season at the moment. Expect it will be on Prime when it's finished in the U.S(last ep is June 8th)

Apparently season three is going to be starting in July on Sky Witness.

• Heart
I'm not 100% sure but that's what geektown says, and sky on demand has season one and two available so it seems plausible.
Yes, it sounds right. I spotted the whole of season 2 available to download on the "new shows" section (I think it was - it was at the tail end of last year) on my Sky opening screen and it was credited as belonging to Sky Witness even though I don't think they've ever shown it week on week. I watched season 1 on E4 week on week the year before.

I really like it. I’m just watching the last episode of s3 now. Theres no characters I don’t like. I think my favourite is Dr Sharpe followed by Bloom or Iggy. I like Blooms new Girlfriend can’t remember her name though, wish we saw more of her!

I really like it. I’m just watching the last episode of s3 now. Theres no characters I don’t like. I think my favourite is Dr Sharpe followed by Bloom or Iggy. I like Blooms new Girlfriend can’t remember her name though, wish we saw more of her!
Ooo I didn't know there was a New Amsterdam thread! Thank you for resurrecting.

I like Bloom and Casey. I just can't get on board with Max, I think because of the character the actor played in Black List!.

I've just finished season 4. It was quite different but still good. Bloom's gf get lots of screen time if you like that character 🙂.