Nelly_London

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About to listen to the podcast she featured on, I’m actually really upset that alex and Emily have featured this lying fraud! I will update with my thoughts of the crap she is likely to come out with...

Of course she’s doing ANOTHER episode with them about her tits, she can’t help but talk about them...

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I just skimmed through her most recent vlog and was actually shuddering at how rough she's being with her boobs. Pulling her surgical bra up to show the scars on camera, touching the wounds with her bare fingers 🤮 it looked like the skin could come apart at any time from how she was pulling her boobs up to show the scars 🤮

She also did a lingerie try-on and added that her doctor said "under no circumstances should you wear an underwired bra for any length of time" while wearing a tight underwired bra... I just think from her having such an awful experience with the last surgery healing incorrectly, surely she should be more careful this time?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone want to make a new thread? I’ve never done one before and don’t like the pressure but want to carry on with Nelly rants

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.