Nelly London #2 Fake name but being deceitful is her game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started a new thread, I’m not the most creative unlike our Helena so I kept the title basic and honest… as we were

Old thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10
I always see her on my search page and can’t work out why she annoys me. Parking my eyes here while I go read the last thread 👀

Reactions: 9
The BACKLASH Alex and Emily are getting from featuring Nelly and her toxic logic - I love it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It annoys me when influencers aren't willing to listen to anyone else's opinion when it comes to someone they're friends with...the podcast is your work and dismissing the comments (many of which have valid points) as trolls is very unprofessional…Nelly is the opposite of a body positive influencer to me she’s honestly just so irritating and I wish more ppl read the threads lol

It’s giving very Montana brown defending Sydney crouch being racist because she’s her friend and thinks she’s a nice person

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It annoys me when influencers aren't willing to listen to anyone else's opinion when it comes to someone they're friends with...the podcast is your work and dismissing the comments (many of which have valid points) as trolls is very unprofessional…Nelly is the opposite of a body positive influencer to me she’s honestly just so irritating and I wish more ppl read the threads lol

It’s giving very Montana brown defending Sydney crouch being racist because she’s her friend and thinks she’s a nice person
There is a good discussion about this going on, on the Alex light thread..

Reactions: 5
Yikes Em Clarkson has really missed the mark here…off the rails…I’m usually a big fan but this is bang out of order (I’m not a mother but completely disagree with her here)

“You can control what happens in your house but you don’t control me” basically.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Yikes Em Clarkson has really missed the mark here…off the rails…I’m usually a big fan but this is bang out of order (I’m not a mother but completely disagree with her here)

“You can control what happens in your house but you don’t control me” basically.
Who is this clown?

Reactions: 2
Who is this clown?
She’s an influencer who’s hosted the podcast with Nelly on! She’s actually Jeremy Clarksons daughter and is generally a good egg, I’m right off her now though.

Reactions: 3
She’s an influencer who’s hosted the podcast with Nelly on! She’s actually Jeremy Clarksons daughter and is generally a good egg, I’m right off her now though.
Oh ffs. Jezza is such a dude as well

Thats a shame

Reactions: 1

The aggression is quite something. She’s a knobhead anyway I suppose so it’s true to form, same as Nelly (I’m not really called) London

also, she looks like Sid the sloth and her face annoys me every time her account has the audacity to appear on my explore page 🦥

Reactions: 6
has anyone seen the stories she’s posting rn? like just go talk to someone 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
she’s at a fenty event and her stories are just irritating, she has so many amazing networking/friendship making opportunities but she always seems to put herself in a corner. it would be nice to see her make friends for once! 🤣
Would’ve been even more awkward if she’d been in her BDSM gear - how can someone who did that in a packed public street claim to be nervous at a party?!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Would’ve been even more awkward if she’d been in her BDSM gear - how can someone who did that in a packed public street claim to be nervous at a party?!?!
my thoughts exactly!! her feed is full of naked pics but talking to a stranger is just too much apparently

Reactions: 8
correction: she used to be good at making herself seem like a good egg

DE41E4E5-D5B9-4046-8048-2786E20A19D0.png

Why is your clothing falling apart?

maybe because you buy/promote cheap tat that’s been made in a sweatshop and lie and pretend to your followers that it’s ✨the best ever✨for financial gain?

maybe it’s karmic retribution for the dishonesty and wilful ignorance you demonstrate when you promote these products and brands for financial gain, despite the fact they are made in sweatshops where ultimately female workforces are exploited and sexually abused, all while you pretend you care about female empowerment?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.