Nelly London #2 Fake name but being deceitful is her game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Let’s jump onto the bed for let me set my phone up first”

Also think it’s really sad how this is the first I’ve seen of her spoiling B. She must be on a good wage to be doing social media full time and clearly she has no social life to be spending money on.
Yep. And it’s sad that she can’t even treat him to a date, without making sure she’s getting content from it.

This is supposed to be a treat for B, yet she’s set up a camera and is making him do a weird jump on the bed for no obvious reason.

just… let the guy enjoy the gettaway you got him? Unless of course, she’s not interested in spoiling him and this is all arranged for her to get content.

at least she’s paid for it herself and it isn’t an ad.

Reactions: 5
Was thinking she’d gone a while 24 hours without some sort of selfie, but no there it is

Reactions: 2
Don’t book a break in school holidays. Groundbreaking stuff
i honestly don’t know why she posted that lol.
1. Book in advance
2. Don’t book peak (weekends)
3. Don’t book during school holidays

i mean, was there anyone who wasn’t aware of these common sense tips?

Reactions: 3
And she acts like everyone has a chance to book at random times, forgetting that others work 9-5 Monday to Friday unlike her.

I had a dream about her last night 🤮 she posted a million stories about being pregnant and B had left her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s awful at ads. If I was gymshark I’d be horrified I was paying her to say she doesn’t rate some of the stuff 🫠

Reactions: 9
Her gymshark haul.

“I think it’s well sized” like how would Nelly know how well sized something in when she literally never gets the right size.

doing squats in some too small shirts for the benefit of a silly affiliate link, if you looked closely enough at the video you could literally see remnants of Nelly’s dignity, transcend out from her body and fly out the windows.

and what bull is this about wearing that kaftan thing round the house? She posts daily and is literally always in the same grubby hoody/leggings. She literally never wears that, why does she pretend she has these quirks? Like why fib and lie?

Reactions: 12
Her gymshark haul.

“I think it’s well sized” like how would Nelly know how well sized something in when she literally never gets the right size.

doing squats in some too small shirts for the benefit of a silly affiliate link, if you looked closely enough at the video you could literally see remnants of Nelly’s dignity, transcend out from her body and fly out the windows.

and what bull is this about wearing that kaftan thing round the house? She posts daily and is literally always in the same grubby hoody/leggings. She literally never wears that, why does she pretend she has these quirks? Like why fib and lie?
She only ever speaks about being half Lebanese when she wants to look cool. Bet she knows nothing about the place

Reactions: 7
Kaftan may be all for show but I preferred it to the usual underwear / 'sexy outfits'

Particularly as her dad is often dandering about the place while Helena's trying to get the perfect pose for insta

Reactions: 4
She only ever speaks about being half Lebanese when she wants to look cool. Bet she knows nothing about the place
she spoke about it like 2 years ago when there was the explosion in Beirut … then never again. I feel like it could be an interesting niche, like making lebanese food or something for baking Sunday. But no it’s just the same things over and over again

Reactions: 8
Nelly London #3 Helena it’s Lebano, Hip don’t, Artisthick & Gymshit

Lebanon. Hip Dips. Artistic & Gymshark - a few things she uses for deceit.

Reactions: 4
Nelly London 3: Does nothing all day, expects brands to pay, will she leave the flat today?

Reactions: 18
Wtf is she talking about. Since when is women’s fear of men seen as delusional? She’s looking down the camera as if she really said something with that statement jesus.

And I don’t believe for a second she came up with the pumpkincake recipe. This one looks almost identical, no need to wait for Nelly to put the recipe up;

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.