Nelly London #2 Fake name but being deceitful is her game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again with copying someone else she rly can’t stop, the Zara thing is so 2021
yep, it’s boring. And again, all from inside her flat.

it baffles me that they have a flat that must be pretty central in Brighton since they can walk to the seafront (every morning, apparently, and that definitely was not a lie that Nelly told to seem quirky…)

Brighton is an amazing place - interesting graffiti, cafés, art galleries, vintage and antique shops, architecture, museums, history, music, scenery.. baffles me that she hoards herself away in that flat, scrolling through tattle, copying other people’s content and hiding away like some little gremlin :LOL:

even when she went on a social media break - she was still on social media!!

it really feels like her being glued to her phone is super unhealthy, she could be a case study in how social media exacerbates poor mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
yep, it’s boring. And again, all from inside her flat.

it baffles me that they have a flat that must be pretty central in Brighton since they can walk to the seafront (every morning, apparently, and that definitely was not a lie that Nelly told to seem quirky…)

Brighton is an amazing place - interesting graffiti, cafés, art galleries, vintage and antique shops, architecture, museums, history, music, scenery.. baffles me that she hoards herself away in that flat, scrolling through tattle, copying other people’s content and hiding away like some little gremlin :LOL:

even when she went on a social media break - she was still on social media!!

it really feels like her being glued to her phone is super unhealthy, she could be a case study in how social media exacerbates poor mental health.
Don't forget how she picks up litter everyday on the beach too.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cant believe HOW self congratulatory she is about every thing she does. Big yourself up by all means, but every thing is the BEST THING WE WILL EVER SEE when actually its a direct copy of something
that was hilarious 2 years ago.

Reactions: 9
Ouch on her recent stories about diy dermaplaning. I suspect her shaving is actually making her red spots worse. I’ve seen previous stories of her doing that, and always thought she needs seek a professional opinion instead of thinking she knows best. Dermaplaning/shaving has its place, but you should take proper post-care (and not shave over active spots 🤦🏽‍♀️)

Reactions: 7
Ouch on her recent stories about diy dermaplaning. I suspect her shaving is actually making her red spots worse. I’ve seen previous stories of her doing that, and always thought she needs seek a professional opinion instead of thinking she knows best. Dermaplaning/shaving has its place, but you should take proper post-care (and not shave over active spots 🤦🏽‍♀️)
I tried it once and Holy hell did it make my skin breakout. Deffo the problem.
The razors you get online are rough AF

I tried it once and Holy hell did it make my skin breakout. Deffo the problem.
The razors you get online are rough AF
Just saw her post on this and came running here to say the same thing!!! My skin was horrendous from doing that and took ages to get back to normal. Could well be the cause of the breakouts on hers, looks similar although mine was much bigger area.

Reactions: 3
Well that's 2 minutes of my life I won't be getting back, all to watch a nobody shave her stupid face and then wonder why she has bad skin.

Reactions: 2
Jesus that dermaplanning was a disaster.

her skin is congested and irritated. Dermaplanning was one of the worst things for it. To do it at home. You should be pulling skin slightly to make it taut, which Nelly isn’t doing. She’s also applying way too much pressure. Her face is really blotchy, red ad irritated. Dermaplanning is just going to exacerbate it.

I also don’t think your supposed to have that much gunk. She can’t be removing or cleansing her face properly, (on a regular basis!!) which probably explains the very prominent blackheads she has.

Reactions: 8
Bet she uses face wipes and calls it a day 🤢
she gives off facewipe vibes 😂😂😂

poor lamb probably doesn’t have the energy for a five step routine after a full working day of faffing on MS paint

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh no this is me. I have been shamed.

I have never had a blackhead and don't have spots though so maybe I am lucky *runs to shop to by cleanser*
You just need a face cloth! Face wipes only remove the surface dirt and press dirt down into the pores!

Reactions: 8
At the end of the day there’s different skin types and problem areas and what’s necessary for someone, isn’t necessary for someone else. To me it just looks like Nelly shaved her fake tan off and that’s about it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Let’s jump onto the bed for let me set my phone up first”

Also think it’s really sad how this is the first I’ve seen of her spoiling B. She must be on a good wage to be doing social media full time and clearly she has no social life to be spending money on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.