Neil and Nile Wilson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't followed nile for a couple of years but just looked him up on insta, wow he looks quite rough tbh and seems to have aged.

Niles lost a lot of weight, he has stated he struggled after retiring and you can really see how much he's struggled. He appeared to get worse after breaking up with that Emily, I get the impression she couldn't handle his tit anymore and left him and he spiralled.

I enjoy watching his sister though and Ash, funny couple.

Niles lost a lot of weight, he has stated he struggled after retiring and you can really see how much he's struggled. He appeared to get worse after breaking up with that Emily, I get the impression she couldn't handle his tit anymore and left him and he spiralled.

I enjoy watching his sister though and Ash, funny couple.
I dont understand what his sister is doing with her life. No need to have taken up a spot at Cambridge if she was just going to end up a clout chasing youtuber.

I haven't followed nile for a couple of years but just looked him up on insta, wow he looks quite rough tbh and seems to have aged.
It must be hard to deal with your body changing so much after leaving gymnastics. Obviously that level of muscle isn't sustainable if you don't stay in elite sport or go into bodybuilding. But gym guys tend to be quite small (an average elite male is probably 5'4 and 9 stone) and I would imagine once that isn't "offset" by being stacked a lot of them will struggle with body image. I hate the narrative that men have to be 6 foot of muscle to be attractive but I can't deny that it exists.

He doesn't look too bad to me - I think the 'ageing' is compounded by losing weight, which will make more lines show up in your face... but he definitely needs to get more acquainted with SPF if he wants it to stay that way!

Reactions: 1
I dont understand what his sister is doing with her life. No need to have taken up a spot at Cambridge if she was just going to end up a clout chasing youtuber.
Tbf she is doing the tutoring work, they all just want their own buisnesses dont they 🤷🏼‍♀️ she probably earns quite a bit of money and she does seem quite clever , could Youtube when young and get a more 9-5 regular job later down the line.

I dunno if I had the oppurtunity just to bum around with mates earning money off that why not. Not a waste of a Cambridge place just doing something different with it. They must be aware it won't last forever.

Reactions: 1
Problem is its much harder to get on the career ladder the older you get. Your degree gets less relevant and you lack years of experience. So you end up competing against younger people with fresher ideas at entry level jobs, and older more experienced people for higher up positions.

Reactions: 2
Tbf she is doing the tutoring work, they all just want their own buisnesses dont they 🤷🏼‍♀️ she probably earns quite a bit of money and she does seem quite clever , could Youtube when young and get a more 9-5 regular job later down the line.

I dunno if I had the oppurtunity just to bum around with mates earning money off that why not. Not a waste of a Cambridge place just doing something different with it. They must be aware it won't last forever.
she had a good job that she quit to 'manage' Nile and do youtube

Yeah all I meant was being an influencer is becoming more common/main stream, I don't think it would hinder a management type of career further down the line anymore. And she will have the qualifications if she can claim to be managing Nile and managing the tutoring buisness.
Also she will likely just open a tutoring place should Youtube go south, lots of people pay good money for their kids to be tutored. Or manage other influencers, options are there in this day and age. Nile has the gymnastics club which fingers crossed is popular.

It's the lads more likely to struggle, aside from gymnastics and youtube what do they do...personal training and media maybe ?

What could possibly go wrong with her dating her brothers best friend and the guy she’s a manager of.

the whole set up is strange. I saw Luke saying their flat lease is up soon so the whole ‘squad’ are getting a house together.

The whole thing is a recipe for disaster.
What happened to that Ellis kid?

Reactions: 6
I've just discovered this lot in the past month or two and I'm entertained af. I'm hoping it works out for them but always here for the train wreck spectating if there happens to be any.

Looks like Nile is going to be on Dancing on Ice this season, that should be interesting. Might have to use one of their promo codes to get a VPN so I can watch from the states.

Has anyone been watching dancing on ice or his thing on BBC3? His skating is very good but I think I expected more from him. Hopefully he’s saving something back for the final this week. The BBC3 thing he seems to hardly get any screen time so far.

Has anyone been watching dancing on ice or his thing on BBC3? His skating is very good but I think I expected more from him. Hopefully he’s saving something back for the final this week. The BBC3 thing he seems to hardly get any screen time so far.
What's the BBC3 thing? Is this when he went off the radar for a while?

Yeah I think it was filmed last year. It’s called go hard or go home.
---
8 members of the public are looking to improve their lives. They team up with 8 pro athletes to complete a number of different physical challenges. Nile is one of the pro athletes on it.

Reactions: 2