Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instashun

VIP Member
What could possibly go wrong with her dating her brothers best friend and the guy she’s a manager of.

the whole set up is strange. I saw Luke saying their flat lease is up soon so the whole ‘squad’ are getting a house together.

The whole thing is a recipe for disaster.
What happened to that Ellis kid?

Reactions: 6

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
so he's a renowned former olympic gymnast, she's a Cambridge graduate, and they do youtube? what a waste of talent and money
It must be tough for Olympians once they retire, because what do they do next? Get wheeled out by the BBC for punditry every 4 years. The occasional Question of Sport appearance (but these days that's not worth doing). Strictly/IAC etc. Must be tough. Very few get media careers like Tom Daley.

Reactions: 5

judyindisguise

I've followed Nile for a few years, bought merch etc, and I must say I was a bit disappointed yesterday when he called comments asking why he was travelling in a pandemic "nasty". I read every one and they were just stating their disappointment that he's travelled despite Covid, or asking why he felt it was appropriate. Not nasty by any stretch.

Reactions: 4

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
so he's a renowned former olympic gymnast, she's a Cambridge graduate, and they do youtube? what a waste of talent and money
I get that he does YouTube as his career couldn’t last forever and he seems to have made good businesses around it

I really don’t get his sister muscling in on it and moving her penpal friend she’s known for a year into her flat and now she’s a influencer too?

Reactions: 4

xoxoxo13

VIP Member

Reactions: 3

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
These guys are brill. Nile has his own channel which is good too ( he’s an British gymnast) but him and his dad just absolutely bounce off each other.

Proper good vibes. And I’m usually only found on the bitching thread ha

xoxoxo13

VIP Member
It must be tough for Olympians once they retire, because what do they do next? Get wheeled out by the BBC for punditry every 4 years. The occasional Question of Sport appearance (but these days that's not worth doing). Strictly/IAC etc. Must be tough. Very few get media careers like Tom Daley.
He opened a gymnastics centre in Leeds. He could've gone the business route.

His sister, that I really don't get. Neither of their vlogs are that good either.

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
He opened a gymnastics centre in Leeds. He could've gone the business route.

His sister, that I really don't get. Neither of their vlogs are that good either.
He has gone the business route. It’s his YouTube channel that gets the followers and interest in his gym clubs, books, merch, training programs

His sister. Well, she’s gone with the easy money - they did a video where he said he gives her 10% of his lifetime earnings. Her videos are generally similar to his videos but she can’t do most of the stuff they are doing so it’s basically behind the scenes of Nile. It’s very odd. They are trying to be like Team Ten and those American channels that get a big group living and working together

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
He's done so well in his career, injuries have really set him back recently. Hope he finds new avenues to explore in the future.

And maybe some TV work because he has a great personality - maybe Strictly if his body could cope.

TinaTree

Chatty Member
I love the Wilson, Sally and Joanna have great personalities too they just seem all round a lovely warm friendly family. Nile seems to have some stuff to go through past few months and recently he looked so lost behind eyes, i know he has surgery and not training as much but if you saw him you wouldnt think powerful gymnast. I really hope the next year is brighter for him in all aspects

nrs264

VIP Member
Him heading off to Dubai now makes me worried he is going to go full influencer twat now he has retired from gymnastics. But I really hope he doesn't because I do like him at heart, and think he is a decent guy at heart. Just his response to valid comments is disappointing.
I'm probably in the minority but I've thought he was an influencer twat for a few years now lol. I used to enjoy his videos but as his following got bigger he became more and more about attention and views rather than being an athlete and found them less and less sincere. Reminded me of Tom Daley in that way. I'm sure he will end up on a reality show or two soon enough.

kaitlin98

If him and Anna Maynard do get into a 'relationship' I feel like it'll be a PR relationship

I'm also interested with him constantly looking for new highs, how bad his come down will be

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Him heading off to Dubai now makes me worried he is going to go full influencer twat now he has retired from gymnastics. But I really hope he doesn't because I do like him at heart, and think he is a decent guy at heart. Just his response to valid comments is disappointing.

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
Must say I like Emily a lot more than the previous girlfriend who just seemed orange and not much going on between the eyes!
I really enjoy his YouTube videos with the three musketeers so hopefully they can carry on those.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Ah
And now they’re shilling Herbalife on Instagram. Also an MLM. It makes me sad because I love the gymnastics videos.
that’s disappointing I really like those two. As an athlete Nile should really not be promoting schemes like that. I think he’s become too caught up in this ‘becoming a millionaire’ thing lately, he seems to mention it a lot and money more than other youtubers.

Nothing wrong with that being his ambition but he just seems to want to do it as quickly as possible.

Reactions: 2

Mark81

VIP Member
Problem is its much harder to get on the career ladder the older you get. Your degree gets less relevant and you lack years of experience. So you end up competing against younger people with fresher ideas at entry level jobs, and older more experienced people for higher up positions.

Westeryonder21

On Joanna's channel they did a couples Acro Yoga challenge and if Neil and Anna are together Im not sure it will last as I didnt love the way he spoke to her. He is quite competitive and gets a bit arsey if he doesnt do well in these challenges and he made it clear IMO he felt Anna was a weak link lol made it feel a bit awkward.

Also felt bad cause I wondered if he thought what I was thinking that Emily would have smashed that 😂

She’s getting tedious constantly being everywhere he goes. Her content is basically his content with her doing something in it

not sure why you’d go to Oxford or Cambridge to then become a youtuber and fool around with a bunch of boys that live like students. I reckon she’s seeing Ashley or the new camera guy - who is he? He just popped up from nowhere and moved in.
I agree 100%. I love her and the guys but I feel like she should have her own life and space. I feel like it is a privilege to be able to go to one of the top Universities and to be able to get a good job from the start. She’s a brilliant young woman with a bright future and she has her own thing going on, apart from Nile and the rest of the crew.
I’ve always wondered if she and Ashley are dating. The camera man is also Niles editor who has done their videos for a while now, if I’m not mistaken.