Neil and Nile Wilson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must say I like Emily a lot more than the previous girlfriend who just seemed orange and not much going on between the eyes!
I really enjoy his YouTube videos with the three musketeers so hopefully they can carry on those.
I miss his podcast with his dad. I really like his dad, he’s very funny

Reactions: 1
Okay Nile has just been put on my list of vapid influencers. Out in Dubai, fine, whatever. Trying to justify it as work because him and Emily need to make content is just nonsense.

Also videos of him sitting eating sushi etc is just rubbing peoples noses in it

You can create content anywhere Nile it doesn’t need to be in Dubai. He’s saying about the backlash he’s got.

I've followed Nile for a few years, bought merch etc, and I must say I was a bit disappointed yesterday when he called comments asking why he was travelling in a pandemic "nasty". I read every one and they were just stating their disappointment that he's travelled despite Covid, or asking why he felt it was appropriate. Not nasty by any stretch.

Reactions: 4
Him heading off to Dubai now makes me worried he is going to go full influencer twit now he has retired from gymnastics. But I really hope he doesn't because I do like him at heart, and think he is a decent guy at heart. Just his response to valid comments is disappointing.

Reactions: 3
Him heading off to Dubai now makes me worried he is going to go full influencer twit now he has retired from gymnastics. But I really hope he doesn't because I do like him at heart, and think he is a decent guy at heart. Just his response to valid comments is disappointing.
I think he is. He’s out there with some fitness guy so probably getting sponsorship or going to set up a gym out there maybe? I think he’ll be swayed by the money, that Matt does fitness shared his results of regular videos and he made around £400k on YouTube alone last year, Nile knows him and has filmed with him before too

Might be an unpopular opinion but I’m not a fan of Emily, can’t put my finger on why but she suddenly popped up during the first lockdown and had a YouTube channel etc in no time at all.

I'm probably in the minority but I've thought he was an influencer twit for a few years now lol. I used to enjoy his videos but as his following got bigger he became more and more about attention and views rather than being an athlete and found them less and less sincere. Reminded me of Tom Daley in that way. I'm sure he will end up on a reality show or two soon enough.

Reactions: 3
I'm probably in the minority but I've thought he was an influencer twit for a few years now lol. I used to enjoy his videos but as his following got bigger he became more and more about attention and views rather than being an athlete and found them less and less sincere. Reminded me of Tom Daley in that way. I'm sure he will end up on a reality show or two soon enough.
I see what you mean. I think he doesn’t seem as bad because he always revolved his content around his actual sport rather than just trying to do daily vlogging or whatever.

I like Joanna but I’m confused by what she actually does. She finished uni and said she did all the running of Niles businesses and gym. Then set up this tutoring company and YouTube for it, which is just her now filming random gymnastics stuff despite it being on the just work tutoring channel?

And recently she left Niles business to do what? She’s always going to London for business but surely the tutoring is remote especially at the minute?

Lololololololol
Won’t affect these rich kids though, they can just pay the £1500 for a hotel when they get back. Or hop over to Bali once their month visa in Dubai is done. Should have banned them going in the first place.

This content he’s been creating is gymnastics he could have been doing in his own gym.

Actually sick of him. I’ve noticed he’s cut down posting Dubai because he knows the backlash but if you go on Emily’s she’s Storying more.

Won’t affect these rich kids though, they can just pay the £1500 for a hotel when they get back. Or hop over to Bali once their month visa in Dubai is done. Should have banned them going in the first place.

This content he’s been creating is gymnastics he could have been doing in his own gym.

Actually sick of him. I’ve noticed he’s cut down posting Dubai because he knows the backlash but if you go on Emily’s she’s Storying more.
He will be able to afford it but I don’t think he can handle 10 days locked in a travel lodge or premier inn 😂 neither of them have stories or posted so I reckon they have both tried to travel back in time to get past the ban. That, or they’ve decided to live there now, especially when he’s hiring for someone to manage the entire gym.

He will be able to afford it but I don’t think he can handle 10 days locked in a travel lodge or premier inn 😂 neither of them have stories or posted so I reckon they have both tried to travel back in time to get past the ban. That, or they’ve decided to live there now, especially when he’s hiring for someone to manage the entire gym.
Don’t think it’s as simple as just living there is it do you not need jobs and visas?

I’ve no idea but his ex and her twin have been living there since November
The content he HAD TO BE IN DUBAI TO CREATE.
A reaction video in the living room of their apartment. Yeah couldn’t have done that in Leeds could you Nile

Nice to see the Wilson family are still sticking to the rules.

nile and Emily round at his parents
They then go off with Joanna to visit her new flat
Joanna then goes to visit her nan and films no social distancing

surely Emily and nile shouldn’t be mixing if the gran is in the bubble?

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I've been watching both Joanna and his videos the past few days. i love their relationship.
and neil cracks me up

Absolutely love Neil. Honestly the way he is (aka hilarious) and how openly proud he is of his family is just lovely

Something struck me in the video with Emily that he did on the Wilsonator channel, the Q&A.
He talks about how important physical and sexual attraction is to him. And he said how fit Emily is.
Now I understand being in the gymnastics/athletes world there is definitely diet culture prevalent in the field, so that is all that he knows. But I wonder would he blow someone off for not being his ideal body type or someone who has come from a different background/perspective? It seems like he’s still centred in his little world even after retiring from gymnastics. Now I get it, gymnastics is all that he knows and that mentality stays with him for life but still.
Despite what I’ve said, I still really like him very much as a gymnast and a person. He, his mates and his family all seem like really lovely people.

Is Nile’s sister dating his new cameraman - she seems to have infiltrated herself into that group massively all of a sudden. She’s everywhere they go.