Neil and Nile Wilson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His sister is a hanger on. Her new best friend is a hanger on. They are besties but only met a year ago?

And stop click baiting getting with your brothers friends it’s bleeping weird. Imagine going to a top university and resorting to that

Yh that's the only thing I don't get like who gives a duck who you're dating why clickbait it no one actually cares lol get the impression they've just shagged a few times and Ash is more into her then she is into him/Nile feels weird about it so they joke about it to ease the tension. I just find it awkward.

so he's a renowned former olympic gymnast, she's a Cambridge graduate, and they do youtube? what a waste of talent and money

Reactions: 3
so he's a renowned former olympic gymnast, she's a Cambridge graduate, and they do youtube? what a waste of talent and money
It must be tough for Olympians once they retire, because what do they do next? Get wheeled out by the BBC for punditry every 4 years. The occasional Question of Sport appearance (but these days that's not worth doing). Strictly/IAC etc. Must be tough. Very few get media careers like Tom Daley.

Reactions: 5
I get that he does YouTube as his career couldn’t last forever and he seems to have made good businesses around it

I really don’t get his sister muscling in on it and moving her penpal friend she’s known for a year into her flat and now she’s a influencer too?

Reactions: 4
It must be tough for Olympians once they retire, because what do they do next? Get wheeled out by the BBC for punditry every 4 years. The occasional Question of Sport appearance (but these days that's not worth doing). Strictly/IAC etc. Must be tough. Very few get media careers like Tom Daley.
He opened a gymnastics centre in Leeds. He could've gone the business route.

His sister, that I really don't get. Neither of their vlogs are that good either.

He opened a gymnastics centre in Leeds. He could've gone the business route.

His sister, that I really don't get. Neither of their vlogs are that good either.
He has gone the business route. It’s his YouTube channel that gets the followers and interest in his gym clubs, books, merch, training programs

His sister. Well, she’s gone with the easy money - they did a video where he said he gives her 10% of his lifetime earnings. Her videos are generally similar to his videos but she can’t do most of the stuff they are doing so it’s basically behind the scenes of Nile. It’s very odd. They are trying to be like Team Ten and those American channels that get a big group living and working together

He has gone the business route. It’s his YouTube channel that gets the followers and interest in his gym clubs, books, merch, training programs

His sister. Well, she’s gone with the easy money - they did a video where he said he gives her 10% of his lifetime earnings
He seemed a lot more down to earth before. He seems too much of a show-off, especially money wise. And all the trips. I preferred his content when he was still doing gymnastics, or the honest talk videos.

Reactions: 2
His sister. Well, she’s gone with the easy money - they did a video where he said he gives her 10% of his lifetime earnings. Her videos are generally similar to his videos but she can’t do most of the stuff they are doing so it’s basically behind the scenes of Nile. It’s very odd. They are trying to be like Team Ten and those American channels that get a big group living and working together
Isn't she a talent manager now for Luke Sutton? She helps to look after Lauren Williams among other sportspeople.

Isn't she a talent manager now for Luke Sutton? She helps to look after Lauren Williams among other sportspeople.
She has a biology degree from Cambridge. She did some labs with Holly Gabrielle, another youtuber. Who's also just a youtuber despite having gotten a masters in Cancer research from some other fancy uni

Yeah including her brother.

just feels like she’s his constant minder at the minute. Maybe he likes that but she’s just fully put herself into his friendship group. I unsubscribed as the constant pretending she’s bleeping Ashley clickbait is mind numbing and aimed at 16 year old boys.

Reactions: 1
Yeah including her brother.

just feels like she’s his constant minder at the minute. Maybe he likes that but she’s just fully put herself into his friendship group. I unsubscribed as the constant pretending she’s bleeping Ashley clickbait is mind numbing and aimed at 16 year old boys.
I wonder if she's there to make sure Nile doesn't fall back into bad habits?

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she's there to make sure Nile doesn't fall back into bad habits?
More than likely. And she'll know more of his 'tells' than anyone else.

It does seem a little claustrophobic to me.

Nile always looks unwell and unhappy, not in his videos but the others vlogs where maybe he has less control of edits. I find sometimes he comes across as very serious and can't take jokes very well.

Have Nile or Joanna made any mention of current commonwealth games? Or is he more about stunts/views than performance/elite side. During Olympics he was involved in BBC studio team

Have Nile or Joanna made any mention of current commonwealth games? Or is he more about stunts/views than performance/elite side. During Olympics he was involved in BBC studio team
BBC have Max Whitlock who is sitting this competition out, he seems a great addition and probably more insightful with his gymnastics knowledge than Nile. I dont know if he was making a dig at Nile at one point though saying if you win event you need to put it to bed and move on, i feel like with Nile the Gold Coast and his achievements/media attention then was the downfall and the start of a lot of his demons. Also he's spoken about abuse at British Gymnastics, maybe they want someone neutral to present

BBC have Max Whitlock who is sitting this competition out, he seems a great addition and probably more insightful with his gymnastics knowledge than Nile. I dont know if he was making a dig at Nile at one point though saying if you win event you need to put it to bed and move on, i feel like with Nile the Gold Coast and his achievements/media attention then was the downfall and the start of a lot of his demons. Also he's spoken about abuse at British Gymnastics, maybe they want someone neutral to present
what happened with Nile at the Gold Coast?

what happened with Nile at the Gold Coast?
when he came out and spoke about mental health struggles, he said at the time he was focused on all media attention and hype of his commonwealth wins, his family has all flown out to support him and planned a holiday afterwards, yet he opted to fly home early for media appearances